Author Topic: Relapse Numbers?  (Read 1111 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Relapse Numbers?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
I feel u wickd, sad part about it tho, know one 18 years and under really knows Em music or history like that. If he come out swinging, Dre should as well. Good plan tho, toss Em out there first to guage the success of Detox by the younger crowd aka generation Wayne aka Stanky Leggers :D - not even funny and how old r u?  :-\

You're so outta touch with society.  Either that or you live somewhere outside of the US.

Im 29 cuz and Im born and raised in Chi-town...Wild 100's area. I got lil brother-in-laws 15,16,17 and 18 years old, and the checking for Gucci Mane out here, I don't know who the shorties on this West is checking for but I know out here they aint checking for Em...they don't know him that well. Thats real spit. 9/10 shorties know Gucci Mane they don't know Em.
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
I feel u wickd, sad part about it tho, know one 18 years and under really knows Em music or history like that. If he come out swinging, Dre should as well. Good plan tho, toss Em out there first to guage the success of Detox by the younger crowd aka generation Wayne aka Stanky Leggers :D - not even funny and how old r u?  :-\

You're so outta touch with society.  Either that or you live somewhere outside of the US.

Don't forget to tell him that Three 6 Mafia is much better than Eminem was ever.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »

Don't forget to tell him that Three 6 Mafia is much better than Eminem was ever.

I mean seriously Im going to cop Relapse,Im from that generation......but now-a-days these shorties is ass backwards. They like shit with no lyrical content or meaning honestly. Eminem is going to sell units but as garbage as he may be Gucci Mane is like Master P back in 1995-98. The nigga can't be stopped. I still say most shorties aint checkin for Em they checkin for that bullshit. We shall see, Im hoping Em come out tearing shit up, but I guess we'll no tommorow.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:00:03 PM by Escrooge »
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 02:00:09 PM »

Im 29 cuz and Im born and raised in Chi-town...Wild 100's area. I got lil brother-in-laws 15,16,17 and 18 years old, and the checking for Gucci Mane out here, I don't know who the shorties on this West is checking for but I know out here they aint checking for Em...they don't know him that well. Thats real spit. 9/10 shorties know Gucci Mane they don't know Em.

Everybody checkin' 4 Gucci tho.  I'm in MD and that's ALL WE PLAY is Gucci (when it comes 2 rap) lol.  Gucci is that nigga tho, shit, but about Eminem tho... they're just the few who don't fuck with him, i'm assuming you're black and niggaz wanna hear that gangsta shit especially in tha hood... Eminem ain't hood even with an album produced by Dr. Dre.

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 02:01:13 PM »
850,000 units first week
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
First off the nigga Gucci Mane is hot azz garbage, I was talking with my niggaz yesterday and we was saying how even tho niggaz had to hide they chronic and doggystyle's cd's under the mattress, it was true quality musicianship on them joints, timeless music, nobody is gone look at Gucci like we look at Dre 10 years from now. I wanna see Em succeed cause Hip Hop need a boost lyrically.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 02:06:43 PM »

I mean seriously Im going to cop Relapse,Im from that generation......but now-a-days these shorties is ass backwards. They like shit with no lyrical content or meaning honestly. Eminem is going to sell units but as garbage as he may be Gucci Mane is like Master P back in 1995-98. The nigga can't be stopped. I still say most shorties aint checkin for Em they checkin for that bullshit. We shall see, Im hoping Em come out tearing shit up, but I guess we'll no tommorow.

We're just not picky, everything is already out here; old and new, why keep complaining about a "newer" version of "Mass Appeal" or "Only God Can Judge Me" not being put out today (even tho some do in their own right).  Being stuck in a 1deminsional Hip Hop state of mind isn't what we're about.  As long as the record is good/catchy everything is okay  ;)  I hate when people act like anything from 04' thru before are records we boycott and have no knowledge of.  you must be talking about those white kids who don't know Rick Ross from Rick Ross.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:19:12 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »
First off the nigga Gucci Mane is hot azz garbage, I was talking with my niggaz yesterday and we was saying how even tho niggaz had to hide they chronic and doggystyle's cd's under the mattress, it was true quality musicianship on them joints, timeless music, nobody is gone look at Gucci like we look at Dre 10 years from now. I wanna see Em succeed cause Hip Hop need a boost lyrically.

EVERYBODY said that about Gucci at first, until they (including myself) took time out to ride to a mixtape, then after that it's like "ohhh okay i get it"

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 02:51:10 PM »
Don't get me wrong Radiotube, I bangs out Jeezy,Ti and OJ da Juiceman. Its some joints on the radio right now Im really feeling. I just don't bang out Gucci like that. Again, I hope Em succeed I just know him and Dre got it a lil harder than they did in 1998-99 with Slim Shady.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 03:03:41 PM »
Don't get me wrong Radiotube, I bangs out Jeezy,Ti and OJ da Juiceman. Its some joints on the radio right now Im really feeling. I just don't bang out Gucci like that. Again, I hope Em succeed I just know him and Dre got it a lil harder than they did in 1998-99 with Slim Shady.

thay do

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 03:25:14 PM »
But, I look a it like this, when Dre dropped 2001 nigga thought Dre was finished, look who got the last laugh ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 03:47:21 PM »
yeah, i can only imagine how Detox is gonna go over.  but it ain't like kids 4 or 5 years old who only listen to rap or rnb dont know who Dr. Dre is.  they just don't listen to them like we do... ain't nothin' wrong with that.  we can't tell them they ain't real/certified bcuz they prefer "Go Diego Go" over "Ren And Stimpy", you gotta give em time 2 develop, i'm good with that.  when i was yunger i never really liked the "conscience" songs but then as i got older and went thru shit i found a spot for records like that in my library.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:49:52 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »
I haven't heard the album yet. Only the singles and snippets of a couple of tracks. I'm gonna cop it tommorrow. smoke a blunt and listen to it  8)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
o ya i bet he'll sell a milli first week

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 03:31:33 AM »
544,812 copies in the first week.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>