Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5611 times)

Jaydc555

How is that stupid?Denver lead this game for quite a while.They just stopped making shots in the second half and it cost them the game.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
saying they could of won if "they made more shots" is the same shit like saying the lakers would have lost if "they made less shots".

or..

"barack obama would have lost if people voted for mccain".

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Rick McCrank

They just stopped making shots in the second half and it cost them the game.

you're a genius

Jaydc555

Well saying they looked unstoppable is so far from the truth.the nuggets beat themselves.It was a close game.You laker groupies are a curious bunch

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well saying they looked unstoppable is so far from the truth.the nuggets beat themselves.It was a close game.You laker groupies are a curious bunch

???

did i say they looked unstopable?  and since when am i a laker groupie?  this is like the 3rd post ive made in this thread LMAO.

dont get mad cause you said some stupid shit.

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Ill Bill - Pain Gang (Feat. B-Real & Everlast) (Prod. By Cynic)(The Hour Of Reprisal)
via FoxyTunes

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

You said when odom plays well they are unstoppable.well odom played well and they were not unstoppable.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i said that?

you sure about that one ray charles?

:stupid:

Jaydc555

Actually I apologize someone else said it.Either way,you can't say anything negative about the lakers without a bunch of geeks coming out of the wood work to call you stupid

Jaydc555

Sorry just after a while all you laker fans sound exactly the same its easy to mistake one for another

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
do you understand why i made the post i made?

or you still dont get it?

nevermind...by your last 2 posts, i can tell you wont ever get it.

forget it! LMAOOO

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Ill Bill - Coka Moschiach (Feat. Raekwon The Chef) (Prod. By Ill Bill)(The Hour Of Reprisal)
via FoxyTunes

Jaydc555

Yes you were remarking about my comment about Denver missing shots.But if you wanted to convey that you should have just quoted that sentence instead of including my remark about odom and them not being unstoppable.That way your point would have been clear.get it?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes you were remarking about my comment about Denver missing shots.But if you wanted to convey that you should have just quoted that sentence instead of including my remark about odom and them not being unstoppable.That way your point would have been clear.get it?

youre either retarded, or your eyes dont work.

i put the line i was referring to in BOLD. 

look:

Well he played well so did bynum and the lakers didn't look unstoppable.Denver could have won this game had they made more shots

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Ill Bill - The Most Dangerous Weapon Alive (Prod. By Necro)(The Hour Of Reprisal)
via FoxyTunes

Jaydc555

I'm on my phone and I can't see that.The forum runs on a basic version and I can't see pictures or karma or any of that

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh.

lmao

Jaydc555

Oh well it was fun while it lasted ha ha ha