Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5501 times)

Jaydc555

And as far my comments being dumb about missing shots.Well you could say that every NBA analyst and everyone on this board is dumb because they say the same statements.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
And as far my comments being dumb about missing shots.Well you could say that every NBA analyst and everyone on this board is dumb because they say the same statements.

ive never heard anyone who gets paid to talk about sports say " X team would have won if they made more shots / scored more".  matter of fact..i dont think ive ever seen anyone on here make that type of statement. 

thats 1st grade logic homie.

for example...someone could say... "If the dodgers didnt move to LA, they would have stayed in brooklyn." ..it just goes without saying. 

the analyst and people here talk about why they didnt make the shots, or what they should of done to make the shots...not "they would have won had they scored more"...

----------------
Now playing on The KMPlayer: Ill Bill - Only Time Will Tell (Feat. Tech N9ne & Everlast) (Prod. By DJ Muggs)(The Hour Of Reprisal)
via FoxyTunes

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

You've never heard anyone say a team is missing open shots?or how many anti lebron people on this forum keep saying if he hadn't made the shot they would be down 3-0 in the series.

Jaydc555

Actually I'm positive I hear every single game they use the percentage of shots made in their analyst of the game.Or during tonights game when they remarked that Denver was only 3 of their last 20 and that it cost them the game.

Jaydc555

Besides the point your taking it out of context anyway.I was just rebutting whatever the guys names comment about lakers being unstoppable when odom plays well when if Denver had just made just a few more shots they would have won.Which is hardly an "unstoppable team"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You've never heard anyone say a team is missing open shots?or how many anti lebron people on this forum keep saying if he hadn't made the shot they would be down 3-0 in the series.

you dont see a difference between a buzzer beating shot and 9 point difference?  

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if you dont understand why "they would have won if they made more shots" is stupid, then youre hopeless.

Jaydc555

I was just rebutting his unstoppable comment,that's all.Is it an obvious comment?yes it is.Does that matter?no it doesn't.But a team that's supposedly unstoppable wins by 9 points and only because the other team shot horribly.Absolutely horrible.They missed open shots.Open shots given up by a supposed unstoppable team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i want a double .gif of shannon and odom dunking on birdman.

they sure let them play tonight though, so many missed calls on both ends.

thats what i like to see. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

saying they could of won if "they made more shots" is the same shit like saying the lakers would have lost if "they made less shots".

or..

"barack obama would have lost if people voted for mccain".

LMFAO

wow

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I was just rebutting his unstoppable comment,that's all.Is it an obvious comment?yes it is.Does that matter?no it doesn't.But a team that's supposedly unstoppable wins by 9 points and only because the other team shot horribly.Absolutely horrible.They missed open shots.Open shots given up by a supposed unstoppable team.

what typically causes teams to shoot bad? good defense...LOL. thats common sense.

so if they missed more shots it's because the Lakers played them the way they should, as opposed to letting them run a pick-and-roll drill on 'em.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

You are hating. Denver is playing great right now, but the law of averages in basketball says you'll eventually cool off, and Denver cooled off at the worst possible time, 4th quarter. Also, the Lakers were playing great defense, Odom picked up his energy, Brown looked like someone who'll replace Fisher in a couple short years, and part of great defense is luck, which the Lakers got. Look at any game, the Bulls weren't 100% shut down teams, the old school Pistons neither. But they played aggressive, forced bad shots and got a little lucky sometimes, and that's what made their defenses great. That's what the Lakers did yesterday.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
alot  of those shots were ill advised shots though, it's not like they were set in their offense and gunned it. a good portion of them were "oh shit i guess i gotta shoot it"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
So much for the Lakers being unable to close out. ;D :banana_trippin:
:banana_llama: FINALS, BABY!!!!

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALAL
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FINALS HERE WEEEEEEEE COME BABYYYYY