Poll

Who will win the series?

Lakers
22 (66.7%)
Nuggets
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 26, 2009, 11:37:18 AM

Author Topic: 2009 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (65-17) vs Denver Nuggets (54-28)~ Round 3  (Read 5528 times)

wcsoldier

GREAT TEAM PERFORMANCE ... Everybody stepped it up

westsiderider323

hell muthafuckin yea!! finals baby!! where the haters at?? hows that ass taste haters??

was that really luke out there playin?? i was impressed  8) 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
hell muthafuckin yea!! finals baby!! where the haters at?? hows that ass taste haters??
They're all waiting for the Eastern Conference Finals to end so they can talk about how that team is going to kick the Lakers ass.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
at really luke out there playin?? i was impressed  8) 8)
With Ariza in foul trouble, he felt the urgency to play well. He has talent and IQ, he just needs to get in the right place mentally.

westsiderider323

They're all waiting for the Eastern Conference Finals to end so they can talk about how that team is going to kick the Lakers ass.

haha u right

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
With Ariza in foul trouble, he felt the urgency to play well. He has talent and IQ, he just needs to get in the right place mentally.

That comes with experience. I know the Lakers will resign him, maybe at the expense of Odom, which I hope they find a way to keep both. Until Ariza is there with experience, I love having Odom in there as that safety net.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

That comes with experience. I know the Lakers will resign him, maybe at the expense of Odom, which I hope they find a way to keep both. Until Ariza is there with experience, I love having Odom in there as that safety net.
I was talking about Walton. I've got no problem with Ariza's game.

wcsoldier

Luke just hit the open shots he usually missed ... thing is he has zero athleticism so he's a huge liability on D against quick players but I like the minutes he gave us so far against strong SF ala  Ron and Melo...  he's still playing because he's a hell of a passer and facilitate ball movement , he's the only one who can make a good  entry pass to the post with Kobe and LO aswell ...

thing is when you brick wide open shots , you'll be hated ... I still prefer seeing Luke on the court than Fish and Vujacic in these playoffs

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I still prefer seeing Luke on the court than Fish and Vujacic in these playoffs
:sign_werd:

wcsoldier

You prefer seeing 2 players who  take and brick" stupid , early and not in the flow of the offense" shots than a player who at least make good entry passes to the post and play within the flow of the offense ... that's weird

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

You prefer seeing 2 players who  take and brick" stupid , early and not in the flow of the offense" shots than a player who at least make good entry passes to the post and play within the flow of the offense ... that's weird
??? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=werd

wcsoldier

my bad ... didn't know it was werd , had no idea what it means ..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

LMFAO!!!!  Propz to the Lakers

DIP DIP SET SET

wcsoldier

LMFAO!!!!  Propz to the Lakers
at least I'm not a US native speaker so I have excuses  ;D