Who will win tha world series

Giants
4 (22.2%)
Angles
13 (72.2%)
Steinbrenner will find a way 2 buy it
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who will win tha world series  (Read 477 times)

ToNe1904

Re:Who will win tha world series
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2002, 10:16:18 PM »
World Series? Thas goin on now?! Damn...aint even know. LOL

real shit...baseball getz a big...BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

that shit iz as exciting as watchin a fukin snail race lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 04:14:40 PM »
it so great 2 see all tha bandwagon an fair weather fans come out.  where were all u during tha rest of tha season.  your jus like yankee fans,  regualar season comes around no1 would kno your a baseball fan.  thes 2-3 weeks in october your tha biggest fans in tha world

LOL... the funny shit is that I've been an Angel fan since like  Jim Abbott was pitching. (remember the dude with one hand.) Their line up that was was Wally Joyner@1st, Johnny Ray@2nd, Dick Scholfield@SS, Jack Howe@3rd, Chili Davis@LF, Devone White@CF, and I can't remember the right fielder. And the rotation first three was Jim Abbott, Chuck Finely, and Mark Langston. Then I remember later in '95, when they had J.T. Snow@1st, Damon Easly@2nd, Gary DiSarcina@SS, can't remember the 3rd baseman, with Garret Anderson, Tim Samon and Jim Edmonds in the Outfield, and Troy Percival was the set up man, and Lee Smith was the closer. But I guess since I also root for the Dodgers in the NL, I guess I'm a bandwagon fan.  ???  Oh well, my dad raised me an Angel fan, so I've rooted for them along time. As for the Giants, they have no rivalry with the Angels, but the Dodgers and Giants, that's always great.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 09:38:23 PM »
it so great 2 see all tha bandwagon an fair weather fans come out.  where were all u during tha rest of tha season.  your jus like yankee fans,  regualar season comes around no1 would kno your a baseball fan.  thes 2-3 weeks in october your tha biggest fans in tha world

Im not really a fan of baseball per say......but when it's Frisco, Its a whole different story......I actually have been watchin every minute of ever single game in tha world series......Im watchin Giants whoop ass as we speak......North Cali Out.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!