Author Topic: FCK MOTHER THEN DAUGHTER OR DAUGHTER THEN MOTHER.  (Read 628 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FCK MOTHER THEN DAUGHTER OR DAUGHTER THEN MOTHER.
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2009, 02:48:36 AM »
Fuck the daughter and make the mother to record it on home video.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:03 AM »
Boy, mother fuckers here are stupid "take turns" fuck that shit same time. Stick it in the daughter, take it out then in the mother take it out and the daughter again. Alternate nigga, just make sure when your thrusting its like your falling off a building.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2009, 02:05:35 PM »
Boy, mother fuckers here are stupid "take turns" fuck that shit same time. Stick it in the daughter, take it out then in the mother take it out and the daughter again. Alternate nigga, just make sure when your thrusting its like your falling off a building.
+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »
Fuck the daughter and make the mother to record it on home video.

this is what im talking about.

how it really goes down..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
Daughter first. Once you fuck the mother, the daughter will never wanna fuck you. If you fuck the daughter, the mother will.

Good point!

Milfs>>>>18-29 year olds.

The only thing milfs ever had over the younger ones is experience. And in these days an 18-year-old is most likely already a pro.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 02:45:35 PM »
A couple months back me and my buddy were playing blackjack and getting drunk for free at Foxwoods. There was a MILF with her hot daughter there for her 21st birthday. To make a long story short I nailed the daughter 2 beds over from my buddy nailing her mom. Coulda switched it up but I dont like the idea of sloppy seconds.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »
A couple months back me and my buddy were playing blackjack and getting drunk for free at Foxwoods. There was a MILF with her hot daughter there for her 21st birthday. To make a long story short I nailed the daughter 2 beds over from my buddy nailing her mom. Coulda switched it up but I dont like the idea of sloppy seconds.

my hero for the week

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »

my hero for the week
On another weird note, that same night I was playing blackjack at the same table as the Craigslist Killer.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 11:58:42 PM »
fuck the daughter from behind while she outs out her moms pussy haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »

my hero for the week
On another weird note, that same night I was playing blackjack at the same table as the Craigslist Killer.

LMFAO....youve been comin with these crazy ass stories ever since u started posting here. good shit.