Author Topic: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”  (Read 742 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haha...Busta saying that Joe Budden needs to get “slapped”
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 06:38:48 PM »
Legends of the Fall-offs LMFAO
exactly lol

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »
LOL at joe budden being at the top of the rap game.

grow up kid.

He is right now. Out of the whole industry, besides the south, The Game, and the three headed monster over at Aftermath, he has the most hype going for him.

lmao. I've never heard one person mention Joe Budden in real life.

I hear him mentioned all the time. People picked up after Mood Muzik 3. Also, Drake? I'm not referring to just the net, Notorious T.D.A. I'm referring to the world as whole. Joe hasn't released a mixtape since 2008, plus none of his mixtapes were up for free download "legally". So, um yeah kind of a losing argument there.

i dont understand how joe buddens is on top of the game when he just released an album that was mediocre at best. What im trying to say is that a rapper that hasnt even releasaed an album yet has more hype then an artist that has released what? 2?

Sure the slaughterhouse album will be dope, but thats because royce is gunna be on it. Im with bundy on this one. Ive never heard anyone bring up joe buddens name ever. So i think you guys are just caught up on the dickriding and its effecting your opinion.

Joe should of never have brought up methodmans name. He's way too cocky and should just keep his mouth shut. Nobody can fuck with the Wu

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »
lmao!

"people don't talk about Joe Budden".

like that matters. :laugh:

i don't care if 18 people know about his new music, it's still better rap or "real hip hop" than anybody else out there right now.

i don't even see how that's debateable, unless you say Royce or Crooked I; but there all together so go figure lol.

lol Drake has more hype? big deal...

point is Joe Budden is the best rapper alive.

if you guys really think being good is about how much people talk about you, your record sales & your hype; i guess a majority of this board truly thinks Lil' Wayne is the best rapper alive. :laugh:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »
budden's mm2, mm3, and padded room are better then ALL meths solo albums except tical....yea i said it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
budden's mm2, mm3, and padded room are better then ALL meths solo albums except tical....yea i said it

some say Halfway House is better than Padded Room, i don't think so; but it's definatly one of the best things, if not the best thing dropped in 2008. ;) 8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 06:49:11 PM »

grow up kid.

He is right now. Out of the whole industry, besides the south, The Game, and the three headed monster over at Aftermath, he has the most hype going for him.

I hear him mentioned all the time. People picked up after Mood Muzik 3. Also, Drake? I'm not referring to just the net, Notorious T.D.A. I'm referring to the world as whole. Joe hasn't released a mixtape since 2008, plus none of his mixtapes were up for free download "legally". So, um yeah kind of a losing argument there.

i dont understand how joe buddens is on top of the game when he just released an album that was mediocre at best. What im trying to say is that a rapper that hasnt even releasaed an album yet has more hype then an artist that has released what? 2?

Sure the slaughterhouse album will be dope, but thats because royce is gunna be on it. Im with bundy on this one. Ive never heard anyone bring up joe buddens name ever. So i think you guys are just caught up on the dickriding and its effecting your opinion.

Joe should of never have brought up methodmans name. He's way too cocky and should just keep his mouth shut. Nobody can fuck with the Wu

That album was a great album in my opinion. Lyrics and beats over sales. Haha. Also, at this point in time, most definitely. Notice how many cats pay attention to Budden's every little move. It's like a chess game. Joe and Royce are what carry Slaughterhouse in my opinion, and I think Royce could outrap about anyone in the game right now including Mr. Budden. I'm not dickriding unlike yourself, because you said nobody can fuck with the Wu. These ain't the cream years! Most every rapper from the Wu except The Chef fell the fuck off like most rappers do. Plus, it ain't like he's taking the Wu. He's taking the ones that get the most mainstream hype - Meth and Red. Also, Chamilitary has a point here. So, don't talk about me dickriding bro - you've fallen hard on the dick yourself and you can't seem to get off it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 06:50:46 PM »

grow up kid.

That album was a great album in my opinion. Lyrics and beats over sales. Haha. Also, at this point in time, most definitely. Notice how many cats pay attention to Budden's every little move. It's like a chess game. Joe and Royce are what carry Slaughterhouse in my opinion, and I think Royce could outrap about anyone in the game right now including Mr. Budden. I'm not dickriding unlike yourself, because you said nobody can fuck with the Wu. These ain't the cream years! Most every rapper from the Wu except The Chef fell the fuck off like most rappers do. Plus, it ain't like he's taking the Wu. He's taking the ones that get the most mainstream hype - Meth and Red. Also, Chamilitary has a point here. So, don't talk about me dickriding bro - you've fallen hard on the dick yourself and you can't seem to get off it.

In their prime, Meth and Red could have beat Joe. There's no fucking denying that. However, today - Hell to the no.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
^i agree on what you said about Royce.

he can definatly out-rap Budden, but the thought of them both on a track going after Meth leaves no hope for a Meth victory lol. ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2009, 06:53:37 PM »
^i agree on what you said about Royce.

he can definatly out-rap Budden, but the thought of them both on a track going after Meth leaves no hope for a Meth victory lol. ;D

Haha. Most definitely.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2009, 06:54:20 PM »
were talking about budden beating the WU wen there past their prime...look at what budden did on dum out to the UNIT when they were in there prime on top of their game

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »
were talking about budden beating the WU wen there past their prime...look at what budden did on dum out to the UNIT when they were in there prime on top of their game

He could put a dent in their career in the old days, but I mean you couldn't stop the Wu back then. Lol. There's no unity in the Wu anymore. My friend was speaking with Cappadonna, and only one member of the Wu in 2007 called him and wished him a happy birthday. Lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2009, 07:03:58 PM »
Joe budden is a hate him or love him kind of guy plain and simple.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »

You're on point. ;)

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2009, 07:08:31 PM »

i dont love him or hate him. He just isnt the top rapper in the game right now.

Thats it thats all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »

i dont love him or hate him. He just isnt the top rapper in the game right now.

Thats it thats all.

who is?  ???

if you say Royce or Crooked, that's cool. ;) 8)