Author Topic: LMAO...."the best player in the game"  (Read 691 times)

OchoCinco

Re: LMAO...."the best player in the game"
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2009, 04:18:52 PM »
Kobe lover jealousy at its finest...

Face it, Lebron is whats now...Lebron is the future.  Kobe had his little moment in the sun. He was in the shade standing behind Shaq when it happened, but thats ok... ;)

lol so just cause i make points and have a legit argument im a kobe lover, just cause u say Lebron is the best dont mean shit, too many people say shit have no legit argument and then when u say something thats actually put some  argument into especially when it involves such things as sayin kobe is the better defender outta the two that makes them a dick rider? as far as i seen  u haven't added anything to this argument but take about crushes with nik and calling nik delusional, add something useful to the discussion.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »

Face it, Lebron is whats now...Lebron is the future.  Kobe had his little moment in the sun. He was in the shade standing behind Shaq when it happened, but thats ok... ;)

lol so just cause i make points and have a legit argument im a kobe lover, just cause u say Lebron is the best dont mean shit, too many people say shit have no legit argument and then when u say something thats actually put some  argument into especially when it involves such things as sayin kobe is the better defender outta the two that makes them a dick rider? as far as i seen  u haven't added anything to this argument but take about crushes with nik and calling nik delusional, add something useful to the discussion.

so do you kinda get where a lot of us are coming from when we make a legit point...and the response is "hater!" lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2009, 04:25:43 PM »

not to mention, these are the SAME FUCKING ARGUMENTS that we've been having the entire year. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2009, 04:42:20 PM »

not to mention, these are the SAME FUCKING ARGUMENTS that we've been having the entire year. 

that is true, this sports section annoys the fuck outta me. My life would be better without it.

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »

that is true, this sports section annoys the fuck outta me. My life would be better without it.

better moderating would help...we dont need so many threads about the same shit.

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
You are so pathetic NIK.  Bron is the best player in the league, stop the hating.

no he isnt. How the fuck u gunna waste 4 possesions in a close game like he did? Kobe took over that game against Denver. Magic are as good as the Cavs just like i said in my other post. the matchup problems they cause really showed up in the 2nd half.

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder. I have always said Kobe was the best but IMO this year Bron has taken the crown, he has a chance to be the best player of all time.
amen to that

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »
You are so pathetic NIK.  Bron is the best player in the league, stop the hating.

no he isnt. How the fuck u gunna waste 4 possesions in a close game like he did? Kobe took over that game against Denver. Magic are as good as the Cavs just like i said in my other post. the matchup problems they cause really showed up in the 2nd half.

IMO Bron is the best player in the league and a lot of people would agree with that.  The fact that he is 24 is also plain scary.  Defensively he is just as good as Kobe now and he makes everyone around him better and he can dominate a game offensively just as much as Kobe and he is a way better passer and rebounder. I have always said Kobe was the best but IMO this year Bron has taken the crown, he has a chance to be the best player of all time.
amen to that

Dont worry, its mostly just the Laker fans (well...Kobe fans) that dont agree with that. I mean, it can be debated one way or the other...but the Kobe fans just make themselves look ridiculous and really hurt their credibility when they act like its a no brainer that Kobe is better lol. If I was starting a team right now and had to chose between the two, it would be an EASY choice. IMO Kobe is a chemistry killer.  If my Spurs could pick up Kobe next year, I wouldnt want him. Id rather have a really good piece to the puzzle...rather then one big piece that leaves the puzzle still incomplete. Afterall, its a team game.  Its obvious that Lebrons offensive game is more geared toward creating easy scoring opportunities, not just for himself...but for whoever is in the best position to score. Kobe's game is geared towards creating scoring opportunities for himself...and if he cant score, then he dishing it off.  True, Kobe is the best scorer on his team. But its much harder for a defense to defend a player like Lebron, then a player like Kobe. You would rather have to deal with a guy who might put up 50 points, but only shell out 2 or 3 assists....then a guy who might put up 40, and shell out 10 assists. The second guy is getting more players involved. More guys you have to defend. More players giving their all on both ends, because they get to be part of the team. Not a spectator....like Kobe's teamates.