Author Topic: VIDEO: Game Bring Jay-Z Fans On Stage In The U.K & Disses Them Live On Stage!  (Read 666 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
yeah same here probably haha... I just said that cuz people seemed to blow it out of proportion like Game is really going hard at Jay-Z fans and saying he's a dumbass for doing it at his own concert when it was all basically just in good fun

yeah, when i first read it i thought Game was bringing people on stage & calling them little bitches & faggots.

at least he isn't a complete moron, he said "i know there are some Jay fans up in here".

JUST RESPOND JAY-Z! :D

Jaydc555

Jay z is more concerned with his grey hairs then game

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
dughhhhhh,,,,,,, the only english they probably understood was the invite to hit the stage, he's way on the other side of the world genius

I think he was in England genius  ::)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol that shit was crack up. Dude looked like they were enjoying it though. Games body guard behind was fucking huge though!!!

Lol at Harry Potter "Brooklyn we go hard"

EFFeX

I'm totally disgusted with Game, this guy needs to grow up. I really like his music, but I'm pretty embarrassed by all this lame shit.

ikke

dughhhhhh,,,,,,, the only english they probably understood was the invite to hit the stage, he's way on the other side of the world genius
ROFLLMFAO.

THAT POST NEEDS AN AWARD FOR BEING SO RETARDED