Author Topic: Xzibit next single and 50 cent album  (Read 354 times)

infinite59

Re:Xzibit next single and 50 cent album
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2002, 05:02:25 AM »
"My Name" should be the next single no questions...

Eminem + Nate Dogg on the same track = A For Sure Hit!

Than for the 3rd single, he should use "Choke Me, Spank Me"...That shit is just soooo catchy...I can just imagine little High School Girls running around going 'choke me spank me pull my haiiiir!"...and than the guys going 'I dont want to love you...I just want to fuck you!'...

so "My Name" and "Choke Me, Spank Me" would definently help sales no doubt...PeACe

^^ Word.  I agree with everything you said except Eminem doesn't want to overexpose himself by appearing in other artists video's.  He would decline to do the video with Xzibit.

I agree with what you said about Choke Me Spank Me.  I think it should be the third single after Symphony.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2002, 01:56:07 PM »
U know what I would have as the next single:

What A Mess

I mean there really is no substitute to a quality hiphop tune, and I know you are all gonna say that it ain't commercial enough, but that never stopped Nas releasing Nas Is Like off of I Am did it, or indeed the other artists who have released 300 DJ Premier produced singles in the last five years. The song is probably the deepest on the album, and I really think that this would be a great choice as next single.

PS - I know it's only on the bonus disc, but you all know it should have been on the actual cd, so I still think that it is single material.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2002, 11:00:35 PM »
you all know what i'm talking about.. tracks that don't glorify violence, sex or disrespecting women.. they're the ones that rip up the charts.

Have u been living under a rock? Sexualy Explicit tracks are the biggest hits..Even Christina Aguilera is trying that shit out with her new single...and do u remember that track "My neck, my back"?...

"Choke Me, Spank Me" is catchy AND commercial as fuck...It will help sales a WHOLE let...Mark my words...PeAce
« Last Edit: October 18, 2002, 11:01:13 PM by Now_I_Know »

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2002, 02:59:34 AM »
you all know what i'm talking about.. tracks that don't glorify violence, sex or disrespecting women.. they're the ones that rip up the charts.

Have u been living under a rock? Sexualy Explicit tracks are the biggest hits..Even Christina Aguilera is trying that shit out with her new single...and do u remember that track "My neck, my back"?...

"Choke Me, Spank Me" is catchy AND commercial as fuck...It will help sales a WHOLE let...Mark my words...PeAce

Word.  NowIKnow is right.  That's what sucks about mainstreem music today.  Back in the day when hip-hop was in it's primehey used to promote songs depicting the West Coasts gang culture.  And to balance that out they also played songs that had posotivity or a socially conscious message.  Remember YOMTVRaps! around 95?  There play list would be something like...DPG, Fugee's, DeLaSoul, Westside Connection, AZ, Masta Ace, Ghetto Boyz, Outkast, 2pac, Dre, Snoop, Crucial Conflict, Bone, MC Eight..... That was the SHIT!!!Back in the muthafuckin old school!!!

Now all they do is play video's that push the envelope sexually.  That gets old.  I mean, it ain't like I'm ever gonna fuck any of these hoes.  It's just putting something in my face I can never have.