Author Topic: Kings 4th Pick. Who to take?  (Read 380 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Kings 4th Pick. Who to take?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »
so he looks like he could flourish in the NBA? sorry for all these questions, but i appreciate the analysis

The NBA nowadays is all about high pick-n-rolls, and Jennings can def execute them and finish to the rim.
If you do that in Europe, you find 2-3 men inside waiting for you.

nice i like to hear that

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 03:29:37 PM »
Jennings will be much better in the NBA ala Will Bynum

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »
Jennings will be much better in the NBA ala Will Bynum
i like that  :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
Kings still might be able to get Rubio

“Rubio doesn’t want to go to Memphis, and he especially does not want to pay money out of his own pocket with that huge buyout for the honor of doing so. Fegan [Rubio’s agent] wants him in L.A., and if he can’t have him there, he wants him in Sacramento. Definitely not Oklahoma City. “
http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jon...up-May-20-3224

LA will almost certainly pick Griffin, which means the kings might trade up for him or maybe he'll even fall to 4. But it could all just be a bluff on part of Rubios camp.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 11:25:17 PM »
gotta get a pg.we could probably trade down and get a good pg still i.e. Lawson, Flynn, Maynor

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 09:43:17 PM »
im thinking jennings or holiday is the way to go for sac. u never know who the kings might draft with petrie running the show. it might be somebody completely off everyone's radar like thompson last year. i sure hope they dont end up with rubio. he has sergio rodriguez written all over him.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 10:08:48 AM »
im thinking jennings or holiday is the way to go for sac. u never know who the kings might draft with petrie running the show. it might be somebody completely off everyone's radar like thompson last year. i sure hope they dont end up with rubio. he has sergio rodriguez written all over him.

we need to trade down and take flynn or maynor

The Best of 3 Worlds