Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2353 times)

westside159

joe budden's career been over with , so lets stop talking about it ..   get over it meth is dope

Jaydc555

Well I like budden.I think he's right.He is better then method man.But that's my opinion.And every emcee is supposed to strive to be the best and think they are the best.That's hip hop!People need to stop catching feelings.Anyone who can't see that method man hasn't been relevant in ten years running is just delusional.And I'm a method man fan I own all his albums

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
Meth really embarrassed himself here, lol at wanting to get physical because Jumpoff would slaughter him on the mic.
i've seen this point made a few times and i need to ask, dont you find it a tad hypocritical that the whole 'keep it on wax, not physical' thing is been mentioned in this case, but not during the whole ransom bullshit? c'mon with that ya'll, it boils down to buddens talking way too much and it finally getting him into sum real bullshit......we all know that once you get so disrespectfull outside of the music, that you will get seen in reality, this aint nuthin new, and tho it doesnt make it right, thats the nature of the industry.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
LOL at Ed's bias

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

i think Meth would kill him

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
i cant wait for slaughterhouse, f'real
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Meth really embarrassed himself here, lol at wanting to get physical because Jumpoff would slaughter him on the mic.
i've seen this point made a few times and i need to ask, dont you find it a tad hypocritical that the whole 'keep it on wax, not physical' thing is been mentioned in this case, but not during the whole ransom bullshit? c'mon with that ya'll, it boils down to buddens talking way too much and it finally getting him into sum real bullshit......we all know that once you get so disrespectfull outside of the music, that you will get seen in reality, this aint nuthin new, and tho it doesnt make it right, thats the nature of the industry.....

All I know is Joey kept on saying lets settle it on the mic and it didnt sound like Meth wanted any part of that

DIP DIP SET SET

westside159

well heres the truth not an opinion , joe budden's career is over .    meth's still got more classics on the way ...  Some people cant handle the truth and thats too bad .   8) 8)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
well heres the truth not an opinion , joe budden's career is over .    meth's still got more classics on the way ...  Some people cant handle the truth and thats too bad .   8) 8)

you think MC Eiht is a good rapper in the year 2009, your opinion means squat

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

How is Joe buddens career over?Apparently you've been living under a rock and haven't heard of slaughterhouse.

westside159

now your comparing another legend to joe buddens wack ass ?  Your a true dick sucking groupie ..  and whats sad is Joe budden is not even good and never will be and never will sell as many records as Method Man or MC Eiht  ...    joe budden got like 10 butt hurt fans getting mad becuz his career is a joke ...    Crazy shit  and i thought i seen it all  :'( :'(

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

now your comparing another legend to joe buddens wack ass ?  Your a true dick sucking groupie ..  and whats sad is Joe budden is not even good and never will be and never will sell as many records as Method Man or MC Eiht  ...    joe budden got like 10 butt hurt fans getting mad becuz his career is a joke ...    Crazy shit  and i thought i seen it all  :'( :'(

you are right, Eiht is a better lyricist then Budden, what the hell was I thinking.

DIP DIP SET SET

westside159

slaughter what ?  these dudes cant be serious , i know there not ..   im done with that lame ass rapper ..  go listen to your wack ass joe budden cd and keep supporting bullshit music ...

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
The more I think about this the more I am disappointed in Meth.  He really, really, really embarrassed himself in this.  He made it clear in my opinion that lyrically he doesn't want it with Joey, I don't blame him.  All Meth brought up was being physical and selling records, dude reiterated all the points that Budden made.  Meth is a complete tool in this interview to be honest.

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

Your just coming off as butt hurt hater.Hey your the one missing out on incredible music.