Author Topic: Joe Budden & Method Man Call Into Power 105.1's The Ed Lover Morning Show  (Read 2338 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
I think Budden has got some points on the hip-hop situation. It needs to move away from beefs and street cred and get back into competitive music. Time to show and prove.
'
Yup but Meth didn't sound like he wanted any part of that.  Even though Joey is my favorite rapper right now I can also say that Method Man is one of my favorites of all time, personally I just thought he made a fool of himself when he called in.

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

I was just reading this on www.xxlmag.com on a blog about blackout 2 and found this part amusing for this topic...        Errbody Scream (featuring Keith Murray)My homey Tahero hit me on the text and asked me if Joe Budden wrote Method Man’s verse on this track. Meth’s flow does sound Budden-esque inspired circa ‘Pump It Up’, but if Budden had written this joint wouldn’t it be depressed about something?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
I just find peoples blind hatred hilarious.

99% of these people have never heard Mood Music 2 and 3, Halfway House or Padded Room.  They have only heard Pump it Up on the radio and they are upset that Joey is talking about a rapper/actor that used to be dope in the 90's. You cant take "fans" like this seriously.

ive listened to one of his mixtapes (i forget which one) and Padded Room.  i really tried to be a fan of budden..i just couldnt do it.  he is a good writer, but other than that, none of his songs really appealed to me.   that being said, if were just talking lyrics, not anything else, just words, budden wins.  

in a battle, idk who would win.  meth might come with some shit that just murders joey..for the simple fact that joe lit a fire under his ass.  on the other hand, joey could have a legitimate shot at gaining MAD exposure as the dude who murdered method man.  

BUT like i said, at this point BOTH of them acting like corner hoodrats arguing about nothing. haha...if joe wants to do this lyrically, he should just record his 32 and put it out.  if method doesnt respond, then we know what it is.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^Well you have listened to some of his music and you have gave him a chance so I respect what you are saying.  The reality is the majority of people who say "Fuck Joe Budden" have not listened to his music

DIP DIP SET SET

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
I bet Joey will come with 32 bars real quick.  If he does, I bet Meth eventually responds and most people will probably say he won even if it is obvious that he didnt.  Just my opinion.

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

ive heard Padded room i just finished listening to it and ill come up with 5 better rappers off the top of my head

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

thats cus i berly even like fabolous but i give him more props then budden as an MC

Jaydc555

As a story and concept writer budden is so far past those people.A song like exxes goes over peoples heads

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
ive heard Padded room i just finished listening to it and ill come up with 5 better rappers off the top of my head

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

thats cus i berly even like fabolous but i give him more props then budden as an MC

The Game better!?!  Are you serious,  check out "Game Over" by Joe Budden.  Even Game knows he got slaughtered.  I am a huge Cham fan but hes not even close.  In Em's prime it would be a classic battle but imo Em has been garbage for several years now.  I am a big fan of Fab but no chance and Bizzy has made some cool songs but cmon

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

Everyone in slaughterhouse was in my top ten before they even formed so that was like a dream come true!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Everyone in slaughterhouse was in my top ten before they even formed so that was like a dream come true!

Me to!! That is why this group is so special to me personally

DIP DIP SET SET

Kool Beenz

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

The Game better!?!  Are you serious,  check out "Game Over" by Joe Budden.  Even Game knows he got slaughtered.  I am a huge Cham fan but hes not even close.  In Em's prime it would be a classic battle but imo Em has been garbage for several years now.  I am a big fan of Fab but no chance and Bizzy has made some cool songs but cmon

the same way your thinking how none of them are better then joe is the same way im thinking joe is no way on those rappers level's

just different opinions and taste

yall dont gotta lower my karma for it

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
westside really hates joey lol

demanding a lock on the thread and everything

the hype has officially died for me on this shit.

sidenote:anyone listen to that blackout 2 yet?. shits disappointing  as fuck but i havent listened all the way through yet. OK Red and Mef we get it you like to smoke weed! move on with that shit.....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

the same way your thinking how none of them are better then joe is the same way im thinking joe is no way on those rappers level's

+1

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

Lol you actually think I hit the diss button, fuck dubcc karma.  I have been questioning myself because I have positive karma.  I have never hit the diss button once and I never will

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillionaire
Game
Fabolous
Eminem
Bizzy bone

Lol you actually think I hit the diss button, fuck dubcc karma.  I have been questioning myself because I have positive karma.  I have never hit the diss button once and I never will
+1