Author Topic: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever  (Read 833 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Tim Duncan = The Best PF Ever
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 04:46:35 PM »
hey NIK

bill russel > kareem

for sure

LMAO...kareem would literally shit on russell.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 06:58:59 PM »
IMO Malone is the only other PF that should be in this debate but I would take Duncan over him any day

at least u can admit that. I would take TD too, i was just saying u gotta give malone some credit. Hed have titles if he didnt run into MJ 2 years in a row. AND WHAT ABOUT BARKLEY??? DOMINAnt!!!!!

2 yrs in a row?  Only one year he ran into MJ. 

LMAOOOOOOOOO

how ironic, you tried questioning my basketball knowledge in this thread and then followed it with that post. hahahahahahaha

memory lapse...your attempt to make it a big deal tho failed miserably. Keep trying fag.

make a big deal? ...im just pointing out the irony in it. thought that was funny and so would you. LOL

i admit...it was fuckin retarded lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »
plus he's a wake forest alum!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »
hey NIK

bill russel > kareem

for sure

11 rings > 6
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
IMO Malone is the only other PF that should be in this debate but I would take Duncan over him any day

at least u can admit that. I would take TD too, i was just saying u gotta give malone some credit. Hed have titles if he didnt run into MJ 2 years in a row. AND WHAT ABOUT BARKLEY??? DOMINAnt!!!!!

2 yrs in a row?  Only one year he ran into MJ.  And its hard to say Malone would for SURE have a title if it wasnt for MJ.  There's no guarantee they would have beat whoever else came out of the East. You also gotta realize, Malone had the luxury of playing with one the greatest PG's and the best assist man of all time in John Stockton.  Alot of why Malone is regarded so highly is because of the amount of points he scored over his career...credit John Stockton with a lot of that. Screen and rolls to the rim.

nah he's right Utah lost back to back Finals against the Bulls in 97 and 98...

YEP   96-97 and 97-98   for sho
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2009, 06:06:58 PM »
hey NIK

bill russel > kareem

for sure

11 rings > 6

Russell>Horry>MJ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2009, 06:32:58 PM »
hey NIK

bill russel > kareem

for sure

11 rings > 6

Russell>Horry>MJ?

Russell > anybody

he was the star and had 11 rings

MJ was the star with 6

horry was a bum who lucked out

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »
^thats retarded

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2009, 03:18:57 AM »
hey NIK

bill russel > kareem

for sure

11 rings > 6

Russell>Horry>MJ?

Russell > anybody

he was the star and had 11 rings

MJ was the star with 6

horry was a bum who lucked out

haha. VERY LUCKY HUH? Clutch shot after clutch shot, sounds like luck to me. Horry was always coveted by great teams, but it was because he proved himself to be clutch. Nothing to do with luck. Great role player.

The Best of 3 Worlds

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2009, 08:51:01 PM »
I figure when its all said and done that TD will go down as the best, but Malone was a beast. He was an explosive scrapper who taught himself how to have a killer jumper to give himself an extra 5 years at the top of his game. I think its silly to not at least hear a case for him.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
i was always a bitter fan when it came to malone. i hated him but you always have to respect his game.

plus you got to admire how he shut down the MVP of that year on one leg. very admirable.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09