Author Topic: Is this the face...  (Read 453 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Is this the face...
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »
did he smack her on the ass like this too?

Probably did, the only question is if she enjoyed it. And if she was making that face as well, I'd say it's safe to assume that they both popped E that fateful night. Some funny replies, especially Ocho's had me cracking up.
I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 12:25:15 AM »

u must not watch much sports if u think thats unusual.
Sports or no sports, it's always been a suspect act.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »

I remember playing high school football, and a coach did that as I ran to the field, I was paused for a second and was like WTF. Lost all of that aggressive feeling and felt violated. Yeah, that always struck me as odd.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »

I probably watch too much sports...and have played ball virtually my entire life. Have yet to smack another man on the ass...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 10:26:47 AM »

Kobe looks like he's trying to stuck his fingers up Odom's ass.  I don't know why Laker fans just can't admit Kobe is a sexual deviant and a rapist.

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 10:35:20 AM »
http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/media/storage/paper932/news/2007/04/26/Sports/The-ExtraLow.Five.The.Art.Of.The.Butt.Touch-2884344-page2.shtml

i aint saying it aint fucked up but u guys try way to hard to hate on kobe,i guess thats what happens when ur the best.

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 10:37:15 AM »

Kobe looks like he's trying to stuck his fingers up Odom's ass.  I don't know why Laker fans just can't admit Kobe is a sexual deviant and a rapist.

the best part that picture...is the look on both their faces...lol

Kobes got the "thats right bitch, just wait till we hit the showers" look...
And Odom has the "I know u want this ass" look...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »
http://media.www.jhunewsletter.com/media/storage/paper932/news/2007/04/26/Sports/The-ExtraLow.Five.The.Art.Of.The.Butt.Touch-2884344-page2.shtml

i aint saying it aint fucked up but u guys try way to hard to hate on kobe,i guess thats what happens when ur the best.

lol@ "hate on"...sounds so immature. "you dont think Kobe's the best....youre hating on him!!" lol Fuck outta here with that shit. I posted that picture cus the OP posted a Kobe pic...and this one looked funny to me.  Guess that makes me a big hater lolol.

As far as being the best, i dont know what youre talking about. Jordan didnt have a ton of haters other then Knick fans...who still respected him. And right now, LeBron only has Kobe cheerleaders as haters. So the best dont always get hated on lol

herpes

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 10:45:46 AM »

the best part that picture...is the look on both their faces...lol

Kobes got the "thats right bitch, just wait till we hit the showers" look...
And Odom has the "I know u want this ass" look...

Nah Odom has that "If I ignore it maybe he'll go away" look lol

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

lol@ "hate on"...sounds so immature. "you dont think Kobe's the best....youre hating on him!!" lol Fuck outta here with that shit. I posted that picture cus the OP posted a Kobe pic...and this one looked funny to me.  Guess that makes me a big hater lolol.

As far as being the best, i dont know what youre talking about. Jordan didnt have a ton of haters other then Knick fans...who still respected him. And right now, LeBron only has Kobe cheerleaders as haters. So the best dont always get hated on lol

lol i aint gunna argue with u, cus its pointless, ill leave the childish arguments to u n Nik. I just find it funny how u go outta ur way to search for pics of kobe slapping some dudes ass. And lol at the 5 yr old comment of " i did it cause someone else did it first".

And i didnt mean it like the BEST ever. I meant it like when ur one of the best players and ppl talk about u on this site it usually turn into some gay shit and ppl trying to hard to validate their points over the internet which no one really gives the fuck about, and in the end getting way to into it and butthurt over it all.

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »

lol i aint gunna argue with u, cus its pointless, ill leave the childish arguments to u n Nik. I just find it funny how u go outta ur way to search for pics of kobe slapping some dudes ass. And lol at the 5 yr old comment of " i did it cause someone else did it first".

And i didnt mean it like the BEST ever. I meant it like when ur one of the best players and ppl talk about u on this site it usually turn into some gay shit and ppl trying to hard to validate their points over the internet which no one really gives the fuck about, and in the end getting way to into it and butthurt over it all.

cool go away

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »

cool go away

gladly.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »

I remember playing high school football, and a coach did that as I ran to the field, I was paused for a second and was like WTF. Lost all of that aggressive feeling and felt violated. Yeah, that always struck me as odd.
Dido (minus being sexually violated by my coach).

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

LOL at Knicks fans being the only one that hated Jordan. There were plenty of people in the 90s that hated Jordan for constantly raping their teams.

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

LOL at Knicks fans being the only one that hated Jordan. There were plenty of people in the 90s that hated Jordan for constantly raping their teams.

wrong. There were a lot of fans who hated the fact that Jordan was killing them. But there was huge respect for him everywhere.  People were damn near in awe of Jordan, you havent seen that since he left the league. Not even with LeBron yet.  People think he's an amazing player, etc, etc. But it isnt the same sense of "we're witnessing greatness" that people had when they came to see Jordan.