Author Topic: SAIGON - Change Gon' Come  (Read 633 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: SAIGON - Change Gon' Come
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2009, 02:03:51 PM »
Really?  I didn't hear that about Sai.  Well then if he's still on Atlantic maybe they will release it sometime... lol..

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2009, 03:28:32 PM »
How many of Pap's album tracks actually leaked??

I would love to hear Stats album, and if it's out there Im sure we'll hear atleast an advance one day, same as we did with Hittmans and King T's...

I really want that Saigon album, I thought he was gonna leak it if it didn't drop at a certain date?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2009, 04:19:04 PM »
Saigon leaking it seems unlikely.  He's still holding out to blow off of it.  I can understand why they don't leak it.  I mean, if I put my blood sweat and tears & money into a product I'd want it to do it the best it can. 

The problem with tracks leaking for Papoose is how do we judge what are album tracks?  He had that lame single Bang It Out Ft. Snoop Dogg.  Fitted Hat Low.  Stylin On Ya.  I think they were all at once supposed to be on Nacirema Dream.  Honestly, I wasn't a fan of the "official" singles ... Drop It Son was made for the album but didn't make the cut.  I wonder if they all leaked already but we're thrown on his mixtapes.

Stat clams he'll leak it once Aftermath/Shady has the game on lock but I honestly don't see it happening.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks