Author Topic: Who has dissed Suge in interviews and on wax?  (Read 899 times)

Okka

Re: Who has dissed Suge in interviews and on wax?
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »
Suge is not the Don anymore, even Trick Trick pulled his hoe card

What you mean by this?

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2009, 03:34:14 PM »
Suge is not the Don anymore, even Trick Trick pulled his hoe card

What you mean by this?
[/quo0te]

Trick Trick stood up against him in Vegas, just before Proof got killed. Proof slagged Suge off, and Trick Trick stood up against him, and Suge backed down.

I respect Trick Trick, seems like a real Street cat

Biggzy

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
Suge recently appeared on the Howard Stern show and claimed that he had fucked Snoop's mother. He also claimed that Snoop's oldest child isn't really Snoop's and that Snoop's wife has been fucked by everyone over at Death Row records. He went on and on. He even asked Howard to see if he can put together a fight between Snoop, D. Dre, 50 Cent and anyone else down at Shady/Aftermath records on one condition, he wants Howard to make it legal. He said that he would take them all on. He'd even be up for making it a pay-per-view. He said he would be willing to take on any ten of them in a wrestling ring at once.
He ended the show by placing a warning for Snoop to watch his back and shortly after, and I am talking "days", Snoops caravan was shot at while it rode under a L.A. freeway over pass. Snoop was unhurt but one of his 12 body guards was shot in the back. He is expected to recover.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »
Suge recently appeared on the Howard Stern show and claimed that he had fucked Snoop's mother. He also claimed that Snoop's oldest child isn't really Snoop's and that Snoop's wife has been fucked by everyone over at Death Row records. He went on and on. He even asked Howard to see if he can put together a fight between Snoop, D. Dre, 50 Cent and anyone else down at Shady/Aftermath records on one condition, he wants Howard to make it legal. He said that he would take them all on. He'd even be up for making it a pay-per-view. He said he would be willing to take on any ten of them in a wrestling ring at once.
He ended the show by placing a warning for Snoop to watch his back and shortly after, and I am talking "days", Snoops caravan was shot at while it rode under a L.A. freeway over pass. Snoop was unhurt but one of his 12 body guards was shot in the back. He is expected to recover.

That was like 5 years ago.

He's been very quiet lately big Simon, maybe it has something to do with all his beatings.

Think he skipped the 1 million offer for him and Greg the Barber fighting....

Okka

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »

Trick Trick stood up against him in Vegas, just before Proof got killed. Proof slagged Suge off, and Trick Trick stood up against him, and Suge backed down.

Slagged? What the fuck does that mean :D

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
The one from Lil Eazy E is Consequences 07-Consequences.mp3 - 4.83MB

And as far as K9 & Spider Loc; that shit is pathetic. They are just nobodys trying to get some fame. Put them in the ring, one by one, against Suge and they go crying back to their mothers. Talking hard on a record don't make you a gangsta
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »

Slagged? What the fuck does that mean :D

Slagged = Diss ( The UK version  :laugh:)

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2009, 04:14:35 PM »
MAINO-Letter to 2Pac "Suge ain't tough no more he got knocked out" then starts chuckling......

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2009, 04:20:24 AM »
MAINO-Letter to 2Pac "Suge ain't tough no more he got knocked out" then starts chuckling......

And that comes from a guy who cries on stage....
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2009, 05:12:27 AM »
What about Dre's verse on Obie Trice's Shit hit's the fan?

It's Ja Rule of course, but think he's taking a shot at Suge as well with the line Who you got in ur ear?Ssshhhh......

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2009, 08:06:27 AM »
I'd like to know that as well.

Bout Em, Ras and Lil C-Style.

How bout Spider, I know he haven't said fuck Suge directly (or apparently he has, but haven't found the track), but it seems like he's been taking some shots as well.

Gee'z like they used to: Why You think the only bounty hunter is Suge

Not sure what the track is, but also where he says he laugh at Suge burning t-shirts on tv/youtube.

I'd like to see or hear Spider blast his ass out
Took a shot at him on "I'ma Crip" song "Laughin at Suge burning shirts on the youtube, the hoe couldnt even sell his row chain on ebay"

haha spider loc makin fun of what suge can sell?  damn that's a dumbass way of tryin to diss him

suge's put out how many platinum albums?  spider put out anything?  i always hear people bitchin about the shit he puts out for free but didnt know he actually sold cd's and people actually bought them
spider said he sold "his row chain" on ebay, man i hate when dorks misquote a niggas rhymes and make them sound stupid...
lol you sound hella stupid there, quite clearly said "couldnt even sell his row chain on ebay not "he sold his row chain on ebay" damn contridicting yourself there youre the one that sounds like a dork