Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5629 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2009, 12:21:23 AM »
yeah but dude is still shooting 50% from the field .. this strategy is working/good when you force the superstar to take a lot of shots to score 30+ on a bad % ... imo the number 1 of the Cavs in this series is not the role players shooting poorly , the real pb is their Defense .. Orlando has succeeded in making these series an offensive one , which is not Cavs style ... imo the inability to get stops down the stretch has been the NUMBER 1 reason of theirs struggle

wcsoldier

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2009, 12:22:47 AM »
and that's not to say that the OTHER guys on the team are horrible. i just look on the court sometimes and i don't see anything happening, i see lebron at the top of the key and four other cavs posted up stationary either at the three or somewhere away from the play watching lebron.  it's the 2006-2007 lakers all over again

I agree but this is bad/ lack of coaching ...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2009, 07:42:47 AM »
melo>>bron

:camp:

got a problem with Melo? dude cant be stopped and he doesnt turn the ball over in key moments like Lebron

Do you seriously not feel stupid now?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2009, 10:11:34 AM »
Lakers in Finals
Where is JAMES?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »
Lakers in Finals
Where is JAMES?

Cavs were in the Finals in 2007
Where was KOBE?

You're a dumbass
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »
Being in the finals 2000,2001,2002,2004,2008,2009>>>>>>>>>>>>>being in the finals just 2007

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2009, 12:08:14 PM »
Here we go again ... Lebron has been the best player in these playoffs (though Kobe has been great too) , the numbers he's putting against Orlando are just INSANE ... I have no pb saying Lebron >>> Kobe because all I care about is my team the LA Lakers , not defending Kobe legacy or whatever ...I think everybody , Lakers ( more likely " Kobe " fans ? ) fans and others B-Ball fans need just to stop bringing this , there are a lot of more to discuss than Kobe and Lebron in these playoffs and in B-Ball in general  ... and as great as they have played so far , they both need the rest of their team to step it up to win ..
On point. It's not about being the best player because it's not that easy to determine, it's all about the championship team. Kobe vs. LeBron is everywhere, whether it be Dubcc, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and they have only played 2 games against each other this year. Both of these guys bring in a lot of bball fans because it's amazing to see top-flight athletes perform at this kind of level, but the media hype gets annoying quick. As these playoffs have shown, tough teams are pushing them to the limits, and David Stern's dream Finals scenario isn't guaranteed.

And for the post above, most of those years, LeBron wasn't even in the league, and he still might make it in 2009. People who are fans of 1 player or team try too hard to discredit the other player. They're both great.
I got a bird's eye view

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
Being in the finals 2000,2001,2002,2004,2008,2009>>>>>>>>>>>>>being in the finals just 2007

LMFAO, Bron is 24 dude and has not played with Shaq in his prime

DIP DIP SET SET

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2009, 01:13:25 PM »
Stats at 24 for both Kobe and LeBron

02-03 Kobe

GSP: 82 MPG: 41 FGP: .451 3p%: .383 RPG: 6.9 APG: 5.9 SPG: 2.2 PPG: 30.0

08-09 LeBron

GSP: 81 MPG: 37.7 FGP: .489 3p%: .344 RPG: 7.9 APG: 7.2 SPG: 1.7 PPG: 28.4

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2009, 01:45:50 PM »
^i feel with what your saying, but i still have to stand by my thoughts on your team shouldn't decide how good you are.

i'd label Iverson as one of the best, for those who don't agree you can say Karl Malone.

no rings, but still both are concidered two of the best.

btw, that's a dope article. ;) 8)
Iverson was a cancer

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2009, 02:14:46 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

i'll take the higher FGP with more rebounds & assists with 2 less PPG in less time played. :laugh:

who wouldn't?

Though Shaq was taking up most the rebounds and the triangle evens out the assist, which is why even though Kobe has his high distributing games, he gets lower assist than LeBron because of that extra pass the triangle calls for. And it's not that much higher of a FG%

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

Though Shaq was taking up most the rebounds and the triangle evens out the assist, which is why even though Kobe has his high distributing games, he gets lower assist than LeBron because of that extra pass the triangle calls for. And it's not that much higher of a FG%

well what is much more?

i mean you being a Lakers fan, i know you didn't post these stats for LeBron's sake lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »

02-03 Kobe

08-09 LeBron

who wouldn't?

well what is much more?

i mean you being a Lakers fan, i know you didn't post these stats for LeBron's sake lol.

I post them to show facts, you come here, well Kobe's finals appearances are with Shaq, at 24 yadda yadda yadda. I maybe a Lakers fan, but I am not entitled to my own facts. Facts are facts, stats are stats, and I put them out there. Just like you, you are a Laker hater, and just because you hate the Lakers doesn't mean you can have your own stats. One thing I wish was true was that Shaq never left, 'cause if he would have accepted his new role as second option, the Lakers would have won more titles. BUT, it never happened so it doesn't count, because it's not facts. I'm not a Kobe Stan like my friend Sccit, I go by facts, and facts are simple. At 24, Kobe>>LeBron, more titles, more PPG, better 3P%, more MPG, and better at clutch shots, plus he won more titles at that time and had more playoff experience. Facts are facts, with or without Shaq, 6 finals appearances >>>> 1 finals appearances.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »
^why's that?!? ???

that's what i still don't get, i didn't understand it from the first time the "Kobe vs. LeBron" arguement was raised.

just because the Lakers do better that means Kobe > LeBron?

yeah sure Lakers > Cavs, i don't know many who would disagree that; but what does that have to do with Kobe or LeBron?

lets say the Lakers take there series & the Cavs pull a miracle comeback, would you say Bynum > Dwight because the Lakers went farther?

if anyone is really that deep into denial where they think if the Cavs sat LeBron & the Lakers sat Kobe & the two teams played & you honestly thought the Cavs stood a chance, your nuts.

i would bet over a thousand dollars on the Lakers (w/o Kobe) against the Cavs (w/o LeBron); fact is LeBron does more than Kobe with less help around him.

it has nothing to do with who wins rings & shit; otherwise i guess Robert Horry is one of the best PF's ever lmao. :laugh:

leading your team to a championship is the ultimate accomplishment...if LeBron cant do it, then he's no Kobe. end of story.
well since SHAQ lead the Lakers to those titles....am I missing something?  Has Kobe lead anyone to a title yet on his own?  What LeBron is doing is far more impressive than anything Kobe has done in the post Shaq era.

not to mention, youre typically hearing over and over how Kobe has the better supporting cast.  LeBron just knows how to get his teammates into the game better then Kobe does. They play better defense....why? Cus theyre involved in the offense lol
exactly

the thing is, you know how Kobe gets others involved? He just shoots less lol.  His assists still arent impressive...he just shoots less lol  LeBron is that guy who can score 40...but still put up 10+ assists.

kobe leads the lakers in assists...he had 10 last night. lakers play a triangle offense, which is an equal opportunity offense. every play doesnt run through kobe the way cleveland does it when lebron runs the offense..why do you continue to make stupid remark after stupid remark? u gota stop that, homie.