Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5639 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
LMAO...it's funny how conveniently LeBron dickriders forget how bad he stunk it up in the clutch in BOTH GAMES VS Orlando. Even before he made that shot, he fucked up on 90% of his possessions and put his team in a horrible situation. Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2009, 04:12:59 PM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back...

because he has no help, right? ::)

i count Mo Williams for the Cavs & it just about stops there.

Odom - "easily the sixth man"
Pau - "one of the best big men in the league"
Bynum - "will be one of the best bigmen ever!"
Farmar - "has the potential to be one of the great PG's"

now all that's thrown out of the window & Kobe is just doing it by himself lol.

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 04:26:59 PM »
LMAO...it's funny how conveniently LeBron dickriders forget how bad he stunk it up in the clutch in BOTH GAMES VS Orlando. Even before he made that shot, he fucked up on 90% of his possessions and put his team in a horrible situation. Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.
Yo NIK what team did Kobe carry on his back in game 6 of the finals last year?

PLANT

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Yo Dickwad go check out who has the best 4th quarter numbers in the past 2-3 years and post em up if you are so confident.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Yo Dickwad go check out who has the best 4th quarter numbers in the past 2-3 years and post em up if you are so confident.

why do you think Kobe is known as "the best closer in the game"? huh?? even by the idiots who try claiming lebron is on his level, they still acknowledge KOBE as the best closer. man up and hop off.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »

what happened to LeBron making his teammates better? :-X

shit switched up REAL QUICK LOL

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 04:34:34 PM »

why do you think Kobe is known as "the best closer in the game"? huh?? even by the idiots who try claiming lebron is on his level, they still acknowledge KOBE as the best closer. man up and hop off.
Kobe WAS known as the best closer.  Not today.  Like I said, just man up and enjoy the fact that LeBron is #1 now and Kobe is #2.  Its going to be ok Elior, Kobe is still an amazing player, just not as good as LeBron.  Go check it out and post it up, the best 4th quarter and OT players for the past 2-3 years.  That would end your argument pretty quick.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »
LOL @ Plant posting the only 2 clips where Lebron has ever got the best of Kobe. This nigga probably has an ESPN thong on under his dickies.

Matching stars
Kobe Bryant did his best to one-up LeBron James with his own big night vs. the Nuggets.

::) sickening.

wcsoldier I don't watch the post game conferences, what did he say when asked about Lebron?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »

Kobe WAS known as the best closer.  Not today.  Like I said, just man up and enjoy the fact that LeBron is #1 now and Kobe is #2.  Its going to be ok Elior, Kobe is still an amazing player, just not as good as LeBron.  Go check it out and post it up, the best 4th quarter and OT players for the past 2-3 years.  That would end your argument pretty quick.

lol@"WAS known", as if Kobe isn't still in his prime. is that why the tnt announcers still refer to him as the best closer? youre such a dickridin moron...and youre not even a cavs fan. sad how you ever had the nerve to call me a kobe dickrider when you clearly slobber all over a dude who doesnt even play for your team. :grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 05:03:44 PM »

what happened to LeBron making his teammates better? :-X

shit switched up REAL QUICK LOL

but give him the Lakers cast when he was a rookie & he would have won every single year in the league.

that's what makes him most impressive, he has nobody and has to carry them & hope they hit shots.

Kobe has it made, he can be off & the Lakers can still win; because he has so much help.

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

lol@"WAS known", as if Kobe isn't still in his prime. is that why the tnt announcers still refer to him as the best closer? youre such a dickridin moron...and youre not even a cavs fan. sad how you ever had the nerve to call me a kobe dickrider when you clearly slobber all over a dude who doesnt even play for your team. :grumpy:
Yo NIK I might have 100 posts regarding LeBron James because Ive acknowledged hes become the best player in the NBA.  Its impossible to prove to this board, and you guys will never admit LeBron is better.  But Im free to post whatever the fuck I want, just like you are.  Difference is, you have about 20,000+ posts about Kobe.  Now whos the REAL dickrider?

Now_I_Know aka "Post-Count"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »
on the subject of media:
whats up wit stuart scotts eyes? (no homo)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2009, 03:57:06 AM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol

Relax, man. They are just stats. Don't get it personal.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2009, 10:18:26 AM »
Oh, and the reason why everybody here thinks Kobe > Lebron is easy:

STATS IN THE 4TH QUARTER BEFORE THE HAIL MARY TRIPLE.

1/6 FG, 2/2 FT, 1 REB, 4 TO.

you Kobe lovers will cling to ANY possible reason to love Kobe more then Lebron. Lebron could dominate in EVERY single stat...and youd say you like Kobe better because he has a prettier smile. Its ridiculous.

The reason why Kobes nuts are rode so much on Dubcc is because this is a Westcoast forum and a lot of outta towners love everything LA even when theyve never been there lol.  The same reason so many people on here ride Snoops...Kurupts...Games nuts so much.  The cool thing to do on Dubcc is have a crush on Kobe. lol

Relax, man. They are just stats. Don't get it personal.

exactly. ths dude actin like its obsurd to think kobe is better. fuck outta here man  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2009, 10:28:22 AM »
The Mamba>>>>"King" James