Author Topic: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?  (Read 5638 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Anyone else tired of Lebron mania?
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »
lebron is populair than kobe over here, but that's because a lot of youngsters play the game

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 09:21:31 AM »
i hate all the fake lebron fans....they are only on his dick b/c he's kobe's competition.......they did it with shaq, wade, AI, T-mac, V.Carter, Clippers....it's crazy how kobe makes these haters act...i can never hate a player so much that I'll dickride his competition..

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 10:04:37 AM »
i hate all the fake lebron fans....they are only on his dick b/c he's kobe's competition.......they did it with shaq, wade, AI, T-mac, V.Carter, Clippers....it's crazy how kobe makes these haters act...i can never hate a player so much that I'll dickride his competition..

On your list, all time

Shaq
Kobe
AI
LeBron
Wade
Vince
T-Wack

But LeBron King James is the greatest player on the planet right now, for real!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 10:17:05 AM »
melo>>bron

The Best of 3 Worlds

PLANT

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 10:30:50 AM »
Years ago when Lebron and Jordan Farmar were still in high school, elior said Farmar would be the better player.  Why do people take elior serious ?

they dont.  they realize he is a joke, but when he makes arguments for Kobe...none of the other Kobe lovers want to go against him, because they feel it will hurt their Kobe argument.  Its like, everything else he says is nonsense...but when he's talkin Kobe Bryant....he makes complete sense lol

you're just mad cuz the spurs suck and you dont have as much knowledge as me in regards to b-ball. :-*

your basketball "knowledge" is limited to Kobe... :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »

I dunno how many here consider themselves Lebron Fans. But I dont. Hes sick and all, but I wouldnt say Im a fan of his. Probably not even one of my top 3. What some of you Kobe dickriders fail to realize is that if you were not here to suck Kobe's dick on every thread and flood the forum with "Kobe's our man!!" threads...there would be hardly any mention of him on this board.  People here arent blindly hating on Kobe. They are simply arguing with you dickriders.  If there were a group of Shaq dickriders on the board, who had obvious homosexual mancrushes on Shaq...neutral people would argue with them.  No one likes to hear how much you love someone over and over and over. Its annoying...and quite frankly, disgusting.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2009, 11:38:04 AM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 07:49:10 AM »
^one things for damn sure, Lebron is closer to Iverson/Melo/Wade/Dwight than he is to Bird/Kobe/Jordan/Kareem...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2009, 07:50:23 AM »
Kobe carried the Lakers on his back in those victories and clearly proved he was still head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league. The media has you muthafuckaz in a chokehold.

Yo Dickwad go check out who has the best 4th quarter numbers in the past 2-3 years and post em up if you are so confident.

why do you think Kobe is known as "the best closer in the game"? huh?? even by the idiots who try claiming lebron is on his level, they still acknowledge KOBE as the best closer. man up and hop off.
Kobe WAS known as the best closer.  Not today.  Like I said, just man up and enjoy the fact that LeBron is #1 now and Kobe is #2.  Its going to be ok Elior, Kobe is still an amazing player, just not as good as LeBron.  Go check it out and post it up, the best 4th quarter and OT players for the past 2-3 years.  That would end your argument pretty quick.

lol@"WAS known", as if Kobe isn't still in his prime. is that why the tnt announcers still refer to him as the best closer? youre such a dickridin moron...and youre not even a cavs fan. sad how you ever had the nerve to call me a kobe dickrider when you clearly slobber all over a dude who doesnt even play for your team. :grumpy:
Yo NIK I might have 100 posts regarding LeBron James because Ive acknowledged hes become the best player in the NBA. Its impossible to prove to this board, and you guys will never admit LeBron is better.  But Im free to post whatever the fuck I want, just like you are.  Difference is, you have about 20,000+ posts about Kobe.  Now whos the REAL dickrider?

Now_I_Know aka "Post-Count"

'A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.'

-Winston Churchill

c'mon people, it's impossible to have a rational discussion with NIK... He has no objectivity at all, particularily because he is so emotional about things like Kobe, Lakers or Israel...

did you come in here to talk about basketball or me?

get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »
Years ago when Lebron and Jordan Farmar were still in high school, elior said Farmar would be the better player.  Why do people take elior serious ?

they dont.  they realize he is a joke, but when he makes arguments for Kobe...none of the other Kobe lovers want to go against him, because they feel it will hurt their Kobe argument.  Its like, everything else he says is nonsense...but when he's talkin Kobe Bryant....he makes complete sense lol

you're just mad cuz the spurs suck and you dont have as much knowledge as me in regards to b-ball. :-*

your basketball "knowledge" is limited to Kobe... :grumpy:

riiiiighhhhttttt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 07:57:14 AM »

I dunno how many here consider themselves Lebron Fans. But I dont. Hes sick and all, but I wouldnt say Im a fan of his. Probably not even one of my top 3. What some of you Kobe dickriders fail to realize is that if you were not here to suck Kobe's dick on every thread and flood the forum with "Kobe's our man!!" threads...there would be hardly any mention of him on this board.  People here arent blindly hating on Kobe. They are simply arguing with you dickriders.  If there were a group of Shaq dickriders on the board, who had obvious homosexual mancrushes on Shaq...neutral people would argue with them.  No one likes to hear how much you love someone over and over and over. Its annoying...and quite frankly, disgusting.

teecee

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 08:19:03 AM »
^one things for damn sure, Lebron is closer to Iverson/Melo/Wade/Dwight than he is to Bird/Kobe/Jordan/Kareem...

LBJ wasn't great last night, but not greeat for him is still 44 points and almost a triple double, not being completely invisible like Kobe was in game 6 last year in the finals, or Kobe was in Game 7 when they lost to the Suns.   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »

LBJ wasn't great last night, but not greeat for him is still 44 points and almost a triple double, not being completely invisible like Kobe was in game 6 last year in the finals, or Kobe was in Game 7 when they lost to the Suns.   

LeBron hasnt been great in any of these 4th quarters vs. Orlando, which is another reason he still has a ways to go before he can even be mentioned with Kobe...

Kobe trying his hardest to get his teammates going in order to overcome blowout losses (PHX Game7, BOS Game 6)>LeBron stinkin shit up and forcing the issue in close games when he's needed most (this whole series)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:14 AM »
melo>>bron

:camp:

got a problem with Melo? dude cant be stopped and he doesnt turn the ball over in key moments like Lebron

The Best of 3 Worlds