Author Topic: The Game In Liverpool Last Night  (Read 436 times)

wardy

The Game In Liverpool Last Night
« on: July 16, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »
Went to see Game last night and ive got to say he was a very good performer, he had menace open it up for him with a track then he came out but the start and the ending pissed me off, something which i will clear up later, however he did the MJ tribute track and also played jackson 5 as a sign of respect, he also paid tribute to pac n biggie. He did all his main tracks including the one with cube of LAX.

Now back to the start and ending which pissed me off, he started the show by dissing jay-z and ended the show dissin jay-z as the crowd was chantin oh manchester is full of shit, game asked them to change manchester with Jay-Z and the packed out little arena was shouting it out at full voice, he also made several jibes at G-Unit and on the jacko tribute track where he said the beef was dead he shook his head and smiled.

Apart from the dissin the show was really good and Kris Stylez was a good DJ but i feel the constant Jay-Z dissing sort of ruined it for me tbh.
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

eNgIeS

Re: The Game In Liverpool Last Night
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 08:40:28 AM »
Why the fuck does he go back on his word. I dont know if he really has bi-polar or just cant make up his mind. I dont care if he beefin but just makes him look stupid. thou i must say at least his honest on how he feels.....at least at the time

got tickets to his melbourne show august 7th cant wait

wardy

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:17:23 AM »
who the fuck is this idoit spammin the board
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

wardy

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:22:48 AM »
see we have another gobshite on the forum, can tell its school holidays
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

wardy

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 10:38:44 AM »
yeh i really cried shithead, all i said is the constant dissing ruined the fuckin concert and its about time someone banned this fuckin prick
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »
Why the fuck does he go back on his word. I dont know if he really has bi-polar or just cant make up his mind. I dont care if he beefin but just makes him look stupid. thou i must say at least his honest on how he feels.....at least at the time

got tickets to his melbourne show august 7th cant wait

August 8th in Sydney and August 10th on the Gold Coast...going to both.

I think its going to be excellent !!

wardy

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »
The dissing aside the show was fuckin mint but tbh the crowd played into his hands so who can blame him, if he can get a vid of a sold out arena abroad shout fuckin jay-z etc then it looks good on his part.
WWW.MJTKFS.COM

MediumL

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »
i knew he would be back to dissing gunit soon enough
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 09:42:32 PM »
i knew he would be back to dissing gunit soon enough
Is there anyone who didn't think that would be the case? It's like the retirement thing.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »
thou i must say at least his honest on how he feels.....at least at the time
  I don't see how you qualify this as a positive trait. Acting out on impulse or anger really ain't gonna help his career any. Best to let cooler heads prevail.

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »
thou i must say at least his honest on how he feels.....at least at the time
  I don't see how you qualify this as a positive trait. Acting out on impulse or anger really ain't gonna help his career any. Best to let cooler heads prevail.

Can be good...can be bad....his got the balls to be honest thou which is the one thing i can appreciate. what i cant is the fact it makes him look stupid when he says he wants to apologize then still disses

who knows maybe he heard thru sources or thru 50 himself that they still hate him