Author Topic: Jay-Z Buys Out Def Jam Contract  (Read 405 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Jay-Z Buys Out Def Jam Contract
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
Fuck ya'll haters.

Jay has been consistent since Blueprint.

consistant at bringing NOTHING TO THE TABLE

Do you even have any of his albums?

i own Reasonable Doubt (a great album) and i own the one with him on the cover infront of the blue pimp car...with hard knock on it

all my friedns are into Jigga so i gotta hear his newer shit, like the Blueprints or black album or best of both worlds etc. etc.

it's not the WORST rap music in the world but it's nothing i get a boner for like REasonable Doubt

Jigga's best verse was "bring it on" for Reasonable doubt
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Jay-Z Buys Out Def Jam Contract
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 11:32:51 AM »
Fuck ya'll haters.

Jay has been consistent since Blueprint.

consistant at bringing NOTHING TO THE TABLE

Do you even have any of his albums?

i own Reasonable Doubt (a great album) and i own the one with him on the cover infront of the blue pimp car...with hard knock on it

all my friedns are into Jigga so i gotta hear his newer shit, like the Blueprints or black album or best of both worlds etc. etc.

it's not the WORST rap music in the world but it's nothing i get a boner for like REasonable Doubt

Jigga's best verse was "bring it on" for Reasonable doubt

The same can be said for Nas with Illmatic or probably any other rapper. Very few rappers can top their debut. It doesn't make the rest of their work irrelevant. He's released several dope albums since then. Blueprint and the Black Album are classics in my book. The Blueprint is considered by many to be better than Reasonable Doubt. That in itself proves he's still good. (I don't know anyone who doesn't think Illmatic is Nas's best album)