Author Topic: Champions League Final Tonight: Manchester Utd - Barcelona  (Read 1530 times)

Jome

Re: Champions League Final Tonight: Manchester Utd - Barcelona
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 05:02:11 PM »
NO i shouldn't i'm of Portuguese descent and have been into football always

Clearly that was poor marksmanship. i'm not saying Messi didn't have a great year, I just think THIS is the goal that is gonna see many call him better than CR, when really the goal was the product of awful defense and nothing more.

Ahh, makes sense.

Most experts and neutral fans been saying Messi >> CR, BEFORE the final and semi-finals..
Scoring in a CL final doesn't make the buzz any smaller, of course.

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »
NO i shouldn't i'm of Portuguese descent and have been into football always

Clearly that was poor marksmanship. i'm not saying Messi didn't have a great year, I just think THIS is the goal that is gonna see many call him better than CR, when really the goal was the product of awful defense and nothing more.

Ahh, makes sense.

Most experts and neutral fans been saying Messi >> CR, BEFORE the final and semi-finals..
Scoring in a CL final doesn't make the buzz any smaller, of course.

and were are u from? probably hate the Portuguese  ;D lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jome

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »
Norway, we're as neutral as the Swiss.. (not just the ref, pun intended) ;D

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »
The first goal won this match, it totally knocked the confidence out of united and they never really got a rhythmn into their game again however u cant take ANYTHING away from barca they dominated the game and deserved to win it, i was so happy to see Henry lift that trophy! Being that im an arsenal fan it was great to see, he deserves it, is and will always be my favourite player 8)

*O and i just had to get in on this debate/argument, Messi has been the best in the world all season, his stats prove this, Ronaldo deserved that crown last year but this year hes been hit and miss, no hate/dick riding but thats the truth, i dont see how u can deny that, shit i'd even say Iniesta has been better than CR this season, hes improved like crazy and is simply becoming amazing

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 05:27:17 PM »
Ronaldo single handily defeated Arsenal in the semi's..The same semi's Utd would have never been in if he didn't score a MIRACLE goal against Porto in Portugal...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »
Gibbs slip and Almunias hesitation singlehandedly knocked Arsenal out of the semi's, Ronaldo's goal in Porto was awesome ill give you that but then ill argue right back that Man U shouldnt have even gone into that game at 2-2 as Portos centreback made one of the worse back passes ive ever seen in the first leg which gifted united a way back into a game where they were average...im not gonna go on for like the next 5 posts arguing over this and that, but its clear your a Ronaldo fan and while i can respect that, he's been hit and miss this season and u cant deny that, he was a ghost during the first half of the season and didnt show in BIG games (Arsenal - Emirates, Liverpool - Old Trafford etc) Whereas Messi been consistant throughout and is the main reason Barca won the treble

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 06:03:44 PM »
Gibbs slip and Almunias hesitation singlehandedly knocked Arsenal out of the semi's, Ronaldo's goal in Porto was awesome ill give you that but then ill argue right back that Man U shouldnt have even gone into that game at 2-2 as Portos centreback made one of the worse back passes ive ever seen in the first leg which gifted united a way back into a game where they were average...im not gonna go on for like the next 5 posts arguing over this and that, but its clear your a Ronaldo fan and while i can respect that, he's been hit and miss this season and u cant deny that, he was a ghost during the first half of the season and didnt show in BIG games (Arsenal - Emirates, Liverpool - Old Trafford etc) Whereas Messi been consistant throughout and is the main reason Barca won the treble
I think Ronaldo was fantastic against Arsenal and is the reason they won. Heck, i'm not saying your wrong but I have a friend who is an Arsenal fan and HATES Ronaldo..he's about as annoying as soccer fans get, and he admitted Ronaldo is the best player in the world after those 2 legs. Man U shouldn't have been 2-2, but that is mainly beyond the control of Ronaldo. He didn't score that easy goal, Rooney did.

wcsoldier

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »
Iniesta should be up there in the discussion when it comes to the best player this year ...  been a monster all yearand clearly has been playing better than Messi these latest 2-3 months ...

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
its gerrard or messi....ronaldo went missing first 4-6 months of this year although he has been good at the back-end of the season...gotta say messi probably edges it

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:01 AM »
 manu was playing for 10 minutes and then they stopped, then started the Iniesta show, dude is just amazing, hes everywhere lol.

What a play by iniesta

what a goal by eto

what a play by xavi

what a goal by messi

what a miss by henry (i think if they didnt win he would hang himself when he thinks of 06 misses)

what a average game by c.ronaldo

what a miss by ferguson playing with rooney on the side

damn...i can go on and on

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

'EclipZe

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2009, 02:23:16 AM »
I'm glad henry finally won the trophy, game was boring though... i expected more but hey, atleat barca won!

Elano

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 02:26:45 AM »
And that's it, Messi is now better than Ronaldo ::)  he scores 1 goal and thats it, the world is over. Really, his goal was nothing magical, just more of an example of the poor marksmanship by the Utd defense. Anytime the shortest player on the field scores a header, you know something is wrong.
You haven't watched the whole game i guess.
You are canadian,stick to the hockey

Elano

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
XAVI and INIESTA are two fuckin aliens,the way they play football should be studied in school.
Messi is unbelievable ok,but those 2 players are the 90% of barcelona.

Elano

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »
And props to Guardiola:he has won EVERYTHING the first year (with this barca is kinda easy ok,but big props to him).
Nobody like him in the history of Barca  8)
7 of the 11 barca players came from la "cantera" (youth team),even guardiola. :raisetheroof:
FUCK MADRID
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 02:36:34 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Elano

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 03:06:28 AM »
"it wasn't really messi who was the problem. it was iniesta and xavi. they can keep the ball all night long.  ;D