Author Topic: Champions League Final Tonight: Manchester Utd - Barcelona  (Read 1529 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Champions League Final Tonight: Manchester Utd - Barcelona
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2009, 03:40:16 AM »
Edin Dzeko shits on CR 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 04:20:13 AM »
"it wasn't really messi who was the problem. it was iniesta and xavi. they can keep the ball all night long.  ;D

Thats what im sayin, tho they arent big stars as Messi (im not sayin hes a star for nothing, he is one of the best in the world) but deserve to be praised , they are doing helluva job on the field, Iniesta is just mystery to any defence, he just goes straight in from the middle field from the side, it doest matter. Xavi is on a similar level...all three of them are Barcelonas children.

lol @ Dzeko comment, we can mention Dzeko in here in few years when he makes career in a big club that will achive sth with him, but  not in some average sausage eater Bundeslige playin for Wolfsburg and scoring against Karlsruhe and Cottbus LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

kuruptDPG

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 04:27:27 AM »
i knew they wer gonna lose, its a shame  :'(, hopfully next time. 8)

formation was all wrong for manutd, really dissapointed with sir alex fergusons tactics. shouldv either put player in ther normal positions with ronalod on the right and rooney upfront. i wouldve played tevez or berbatov in the start of the game, 4-4-2 formation

GK: Van Der Sar
DR: O'Shea
DC: Ferdinand
DC: Vidic
DL: Evra
ML: Park
MC: Anderson or Giggs (although giggs is my fave player of all time!)
MC: Carrick
MR: Ronaldo
FC: Rooney
FC: Tevez or Berbatov

I always like it when some nitwit who doesn't know half as much about soccer as any manager tells what the formation and tactic should have been like. You'd almost think he spends time with the players when they're training.

Maybe you can ask Daz Dillinger how Man U. would have defeated Barça.

mate your just gay, its abit obv that the formation used was not good

Nils

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 04:47:40 AM »
lol at all the Ronaldo bashing, it was inevitable. True fact is Ronaldo had a great game and was easily the best player on the pitch for Utd. The defensive marking was awful and Utd played nothing like themselves. There normally a team who controls the ball and makes smart passes in order to move forward; this was abandoned from the moment Barca scored their first goal, and Utd suffered. They panicked and jumped to the long ball which was awful.

And that's it, Messi is now better than Ronaldo ::)  he scores 1 goal and thats it, the world is over. Really, his goal was nothing magical, just more of an example of the poor marksmanship by the Utd defense. Anytime the shortest player on the field scores a header, you know something is wrong.

In my opinion the best player on the pitch for United was van der Sar. Without him Barca had scored 2 or 3 more goals. Ronaldo had a few good scenes in the first 15 minutes, but after that he acted as lethargic as his whole team.
And Messi IS better than him. We don't have to argue about that.  ;) Just face the facts. Nuff said.

To the game itself: Barca just showed Manu how to play modern football. Short,quik and controlled passes combined with individual class. At the end of the first half there were 5-6 minutes where any player of United touched the ball even once. To remind yall, after that the crowd started booing every time a Manu Player got the ball, what is also represantative for the whole game.

With Xavi and Iniesta Barcelona definitly got the best midfield in the world right now. They both played in another dimension yesterday. Busquets also played a solid, inconspicuous part. We don't have to talk about the offensive players.

To summ it all up: Barca totally deserves this title. No question...
"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 04:56:08 AM »
damn I knew the winner of Baca-Chelsea would win the trophy, but it surprised me that ManU was that tame. In the second half, there was little difference between ManU and Bayern. Although they won the league with phenomenal 90 points, it was not their year...No doubt Chelski and Liverpool both would've beaten manU this year.
Barca on the other hand played a perfect season, despite their luck against Chelski there's no doubt that Barca is the best team of the world at the moment.
Really interesting how quickly things can change in football, last year Barca was crap and ManU was dominant. Same thing with the superstars: Kaka, then Ronaldo and now Messi (although he is more the symbol for the whole Barca offensive, Etoo Henry and especially Iniesta and Xavi have equally tributed to this success.) But that makes football so exciting. No player and no team dominates more than 1-2 years these days.

Elano

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2009, 06:46:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/si641o4iUJY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/si641o4iUJY</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 06:52:49 AM »
a) Messi is way better than Ronaldo this year. Last year Ronaldo was the best, no doubt about that but to say that he's also the best this year is reaching. He was on and off this year and yeah he did score against Arsenal and Porto but that was from freekicks or long distance shots. Which were both crazy and he definetly got that game on lock but as far as everything else on the pitch he was pretty average.

b) Manchester was lucky to get to the final anyways. First real opponent they had in the whole CL and they got owned.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »
what a bunch of retards, celebrating their teams win by demolishing other peoples proprety, instead of finding some good piece of ass so they can also score that night.

ps. they need to be sent to working camps to use they energy for sth positive.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 06:53:30 AM »
‘We lost to best team in the world,’ says Wayne Rooney

Wayne Rooney praised Barcelona last night as the best team he has played against for club or country.

The Manchester United forward, who was once compared to Pelé by Sven-Göran Eriksson, the former England head coach, conceded that he has never been given such a footballing lesson and admitted that he was happy to defer to Andrés Iniesta as the best player in the world after the defeat by Barcelona.

“I’ve never played against a better team than this,” Rooney said. “They’re a brilliant team. Iniesta for me is the best player in the world, he’s incredible. They’re a great team, they pass the ball well and if you don’t take your chances, they punish you, which is what they did tonight.

“It’s disappointing, but I thought Barcelona were the better team and deserved to win. They scored a good goal early on and [lionel] Messi’s was a great goal at a difficult time for us. We’re still a young team and can come back, I hope.”

Sir Alex Ferguson believed that the game was decided by Xavi Hernández and Iniesta rather than Messi, who underlined his status as favourite to win the Ballon d’Or by dominating his personal duel with Cristiano Ronaldo.

“Messi wasn’t as much of a problem as Iniesta or Xavi,” Ferguson said. “They can keep the ball all night long. This was our 66th game [of the season] and we showed resilience and courage. Next year we will be better. That’s what this club demands.”

Rio Ferdinand, who was dragged out of position for Messi’s headed goal, conceded that none of his team-mates had performed close to their potential. “Not one of us can say we played well tonight,” he said. “It’s a shame. We created five or six chances, but they were the better team.”

Did Sir Alex Ferguson get his tactics wrong?

It is difficult to question the tactics of a manager who has won more than thirty trophies, but it looks like Sir Alex Ferguson got it all wrong in Rome last night.

Chelsea – and United in the past - have proved that the best way to play against Barcelona is to be physical and strong. Give Barcelona time and space and they will destroy you.

For some reason, Ferguson decided to try and play Barcelona at their own game in the Stadio Olimpico and United’s fate was sealed when Samuel Eto’o scored after only ten minutes.

To make matters worse, Ferguson gambled at half time by bringing on Carlos Tevez, switching his formation and making the game even more open.

United did not turn up last night. They did not compete. There was no passion. There was no fire. There was no spark.

Ferguson does not owe United anything but if he had taken Barcelona more seriously last night the result could have been very different.

Elano

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2009, 06:57:35 AM »
Wayne Rooney threat was wasted against Barcelona

Manchester United deserved what they got. If you cannot expose that vulnerable Barcelona back four with all the attacking talent at United’s disposal in Rome, something is badly wrong.

Sir Alex Ferguson’s side simply didn’t gel. They underachieved from back to front. Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated and no wonder. United cannot expect Ronaldo to win games for them single-handedly all the time. He needed others to chip in. But where was Wayne Rooney? Defending, mostly — one of the greatest attacking talents on the planet was modelling his game on Park Ji Sung.

Ferguson was understandably desperate to nullify Lionel Messi and Thierry Henry, because you cannot allow them to take on defenders one on one. An early example of the danger came when Messi got half a yard on the defence and blasted narrowly over the bar.

So Rooney found himself doing defensive duties. He’s more willing than most forwards to track back and help out — perhaps too enthusiastic. He struggled to get into the game and didn’t offer enough up front. There are times when a player must ask for help from a team-mate and say: “You keep an eye on him, I’ve got to push forward.” On such a big stage, United couldn’t afford Rooney drifting in and out of the contest. He needs to learn to be braver.

There comes a point in a match, if your team are losing or you’re anonymous, when you have to make your own mind up. Great players make great decisions. They don’t need to rely on a manager telling them what to do on the touchline. Rooney should have placed less focus on his defensive duties early on, even if Ferguson hadn’t given him permission to do so.

It was especially frustrating because Barcelona looked so vulnerable at the back. Carles Puyol was a red card-in-waiting if United had only run at him more often.

There was nothing fundamentally wrong with Ferguson’s tactics — after all, United started strongly — but they were knocked out of their stride by Samuel Eto’o’s goal and lost confidence, appearing to be panicked because they were looking to get rid of the ball too quickly at the back.

The main problem was that United stood off again and again. Without the suspended Darren Fletcher and the injured Owen Hargreaves, they did not have a protector to patrol the space and make tackles in front of the back four — the role that Michael Essien performed for Chelsea in the semi-final against Barcelona.

Still, it was strange after the terrific season that United have had for them to be showing an opponent so much respect. And bizarre that they did exactly what everyone knows you mustn’t: give Barcelona’s playmakers the time and space to pick their passes. United will look back on last night with huge regret.

Portugoal

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »

formation was all wrong for manutd, really dissapointed with sir alex fergusons tactics. shouldv either put player in ther normal positions with ronalod on the right and rooney upfront. i wouldve played tevez or berbatov in the start of the game, 4-4-2 formation

I always like it when some nitwit who doesn't know half as much about soccer as any manager tells what the formation and tactic should have been like. You'd almost think he spends time with the players when they're training.

That's easy talking afterwards and not being involved.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2009, 04:10:09 AM »

That's easy talking afterwards and not being involved.

you as well lol? i knew before the game that they shouldnt hav used this formation and even ronaldo said the same thing. check skysports.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2009, 05:23:03 AM »
Cristiano Ronaldo, best player in the world? get a grip...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2009, 06:58:40 AM »
Fair play to barca they deserved to win.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson