Author Topic: So which version of Bishop Lamont's mixtape "The Confessional" is real  (Read 660 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am lazy (in real life) but usually before I post a new topic I search google for the answers, happy?? ::) & WTF are you telling about the confusion going on when the tape got released. I already told you I didn't care for the dude back then. I mean if you would've just kept this shit for yourself it would've been cool but nah, you had to be a bitch about it & start all this shit. I swear your such a fuckin queer, why don't you masturbate to a DOC CD & chill bitch.
sarcasm or not, i believe you :laugh:

anyway, about "the confusion related to the tape" part: you missed the point, yet you did speak on it  :laugh: typical.
let me explain it to you again: before the release of the Confessional, there wasn't that much known about the (at the time) upcoming street album of Bishop Lamont.
so if you had made a topic back then (hypothetically speaking), it would have been acceptable as there was no way you could have known the truth.

however, you made this topic today: that makes a lot of difference, as there is enough information available now---->hence you got criticised for being lazy.
you can say" i wasn't checking for bishop in 2008", but that's irrelevant for what i was pointing out ( as i wasn't criticising you for checking out the street album, a year after it's release).

so how am i starting shit, when you made this topic?  :D that's like the pot calling the kettle black  :wavey:
you can't expect the internet to be full of yes-men!  ;) off course there's people like me that post things you don't want to read.
that doesn't mean that these posts should be stopped: that would be selfish ;)

PS: you need to come harder, as the namecalling made me grin  ;D

I missed the point?? No, you missed the point from the very start cause you made a dumbass response in which you didn't answer my question (check thread title). & if you always grin whenever someone calls you a bitch then thats your problem, I mean you must be used to it :laugh:

Did it ever occur to you I never downloaded this mixtape before because I really never cared for Bishop?? Queer...

then why are you asking about his mixtape?
Because maybe I like Bishop's music now?? duuuh ::)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:44:48 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
I am lazy (in real life) but usually before I post a new topic I search google for the answers, happy?? ::) & WTF are you telling about the confusion going on when the tape got released. I already told you I didn't care for the dude back then. I mean if you would've just kept this shit for yourself it would've been cool but nah, you had to be a bitch about it & start all this shit. I swear your such a fuckin queer, why don't you masturbate to a DOC CD & chill bitch.
sarcasm or not, i believe you :laugh:

anyway, about "the confusion related to the tape" part: you missed the point, yet you did speak on it  :laugh: typical.
let me explain it to you again: before the release of the Confessional, there wasn't that much known about the (at the time) upcoming street album of Bishop Lamont.
so if you had made a topic back then (hypothetically speaking), it would have been acceptable as there was no way you could have known the truth.

however, you made this topic today: that makes a lot of difference, as there is enough information available now---->hence you got criticised for being lazy.
you can say" i wasn't checking for bishop in 2008", but that's irrelevant for what i was pointing out ( as i wasn't criticising you for checking out the street album, a year after it's release).

so how am i starting shit, when you made this topic?  :D that's like the pot calling the kettle black  :wavey:
you can't expect the internet to be full of yes-men!  ;) off course there's people like me that post things you don't want to read.
that doesn't mean that these posts should be stopped: that would be selfish ;)

PS: you need to come harder, as the namecalling made me grin  ;D

I missed the point?? No, you missed the point from the very start cause you made a dumbass response in which you didn't answer my question (check thread title). & if you always grin whenever someone calls you a bitch then thats your problem, I mean you must be used to it :laugh:
off course you missed the point, otherwise you wouldn't be digging yourself in  :D

also, like i said before, i answered your question, but in a different way than you hoped.
you made a mistake, so you need to deal with it the consequences, it's that simple.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you made a mistake, so you need to deal with it the consequences, it's that simple.
lmao! & those consequences were you bitching?? Dude you're not even a mod, what do you care?? lmao for real, get a life. Go outside, have fun or something. You just reminded me one of the few reasons I don't post here as much anymore - the queerness haha :laugh:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this thread is beyond pathetic.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lmao! & those consequences were you bitching?? Dude you're not even a mod, what do you care?? lmao for real, get a life. Go outside, have fun or something. You just reminded me one of the few reasons I don't post here as much anymore - the queerness haha :laugh:
my motives have nothing to do with you being a lazy ass, don't switch the subject to cover up your mistake :wavey:
i love how you're trying to make me look bad though  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ok queer aka I wanna be a dubcc mod lol :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

lol this dude can't get the word queer out of his mouth. when you gotta call anyone who talks back at you queer its likely you've got some inner issues to work out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lol you're just mad cause you asked a dumbass question & I responded the way I did, now you feel you gotta comeback at me but you can't reply to what I said earlier so you brought up something new - now thats having inner issues. Anyways fuck you & fuck dre-day, I got my answer so I'm done with this thread. Reply all you want bitches, I'm OUT :nahnah2:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
what a dope mixtape/street album. 8)

had some REAL good tracks on it.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
lol this dude can't get the word queer out of his mouth. when you gotta call anyone who talks back at you queer its likely you've got some inner issues to work out.
lol haha let him do it, it's just funny to me  ;D
his behaviour is very transparent  ;)
that's why:

Ok queer aka I wanna be a dubcc mod lol :laugh:
this doesn't insult me at all ;)

you see he's too stupid to figure out why the making of this topic was a dumb move.
and even if he was able to, he wouldn't have the guts to admit it, as he's too much of a coward :stir:

why do you think he came up with a silly defense  & even lowered himself to namecalling, after he got offended :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

^lol you're just mad cause you asked a dumbass question & I responded the way I did, now you feel you gotta comeback at me but you can't reply to what I said earlier so you brought up something new - now thats having inner issues. Anyways fuck you & fuck dre-day, I got my answer so I'm done with this thread. Reply all you want bitches, I'm OUT :nahnah2:

lol I'm the one who can't reply but you're the one abandoning your own topic? you gave a dumbass answer so I didn't really feel it was worth responding to. Your resort to random name calling of someone you don't even know was more interesting to me. No matter what you might think I'm not really out to embarrass you on your own topic. I get enough kicks doing that with radiotube.

Trojan God

• 'G'
Wow. Dude just asked a question and just about everyone gets nearly defensive. I'm afraid to even ask a question myself now.

Ill take the chance.... My Question is... Do U know The Muffin Man???

Haha

Paul

My favourite album of 08  8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

My favourite album of 08  8)