Author Topic: Please, just ban radiotube so we don't have to suffer through his bullshit  (Read 826 times)

Al Bundy

And the fact he has the musical taste that's conducive to everything that is wrong with hip hop

it's all a matter of opinion. sure, maybe most of the board agrees that his taste in music "sucks, is wack, etc" but that doesn't necessarily mean that your opinion is right and his is wrong. ya dig?

Jaydc555

Agree.But when he goes into rants about 3 6 mafia being better then premo and young jeezy being one of the best ever and chamillionaire is just a mixtape rapper and using sales as a measuring stick for talent its just well plain retarded.

Al Bundy

Agree.But when he goes into rants about 3 6 mafia being better then premo and young jeezy being one of the best ever and chamillionaire is just a mixtape rapper and using sales as a measuring stick for talent its just well plain retarded.

i feel you no homo.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Nah he should stay.

I do agree he comes out with some shady stuff at times for real, but his aight. The 'encore' being the 'shit' was a joke thread though. I'm black and i can honestly say i do not know another single black cat out there who likes encore at all.

However while i dont agree with dude at times, he should stay! Keep posting radiotube!

There alot of joke posters but some dope ones too, y'all just got to learn to filter...somehow :o

:)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
damn you got some hater radio.....you must be doing something good, you kickin that truth out?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

If by truth you mean calling encore a great album and saying gucci mane could make a better album then illmatic

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
If by truth you mean calling encore a great album and saying gucci mane could make a better album then illmatic
he said that? eye refuse to believe anybody is that stupid and  eye dont believe that. you guys just probably making shit up about him like you guys do to me
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

I'm dead serious.You can read through his posts if you care that much but its their.Those were his exact words.Sometimes I think he does it for shock value but then he does on and on and on about it defending it

J Bananas

he said that? eye refuse to believe anybody is that stupid and  eye dont believe that.

:D

You also refuse to believe that any black person could ever do any harm by their own free will, like you are all just some pawns controlled by evil white men.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
bananaboy, i think you shouldn't take the forum so serious

Jaydc555

Hahahahahaha!coming from dre day the guy who takes this forum more serious then anyone!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
yeah, you've read it correctly ;)

you didn't think i wasn't able to use it against someone  :laugh:
g-spot fanatics shouldn't be complaining, as it's just fun and games ;)

BiggBoogaBiff

damn you got some hater radio.....you must be doing something good, you kickin that truth out?

I already know.  I got phanatix.  I'm not scared 2 speak my mind and I can back up wat I say, they love it, they wanna be me lol.  I bet they've stole my quotes and talked about me amung their peers.  I'm real, what more can i say

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 08:35:31 AM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

Big B

Hahahahahaha!coming from dre day the guy who takes this forum more serious then anyone!
lol

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
yall going back and forth with him is comparable to joe budden taking that vibe list to heart.

just dont reply to his threads. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.