Author Topic: Please, just ban radiotube so we don't have to suffer through his bullshit  (Read 828 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
damn you got some hater radio.....you must be doing something good, you kickin that truth out?

I already know.  I got phanatix.  I'm not scared 2 speak my mind and I can back up wat I say, they love it, they wanna be me lol.  I bet they've stole my quotes and talked about me amung their peers.  I'm real, what more can i say

LOL! you've done none of that! :laugh:

you don't back shit up, you just go on like an 8 year old and say "I WIN, YOU LOSE!" or "Gucci is a real nigga yo, that means he's good yo, if "you'za" real nigga you good, you know yo? just be from the hood & you got me co-signin that shit! i keep it real hood yo, but i still support terrible hip hop that gets played on the radio because album sales determine everything yo."

i don't know many people that want to be narrow-minded morons who act like they actually know hip hop & just listen to mainstream & some down south bullshit. :laugh:

& you ceratinly have ZERO quotes that anybody would want to you use with there "peers" without looking like an immature faggot lmao.

BiggBoogaBiff

yall going back and forth with him is comparable to joe budden taking that vibe list to heart.

just dont reply to his threads. 

then life wouldn't be any fun for them.  they need me.  they rootin' 4 me.

Jome

Whoever complained about Europeans, 90% of the worst posters come from the states..  ;D

Can't ban people for having horrible taste and being arrogant morons, half of Dub would have been banned then..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Can't ban people for having horrible taste and being arrogant morons, half of Dub would have been banned then..

:P

J Bananas

90% of the worst posters come from the states..  ;D

#1 !

Chad Vader

Can't ban people for having horrible taste and being arrogant morons,half of Dub would have been banned then..

...radiotube ain't that bad (is he?)
He's like a parrot (every post is basicilly the same bla,bla). so have you read one,you read them all.

BiggBoogaBiff

Sikotic™

He gets a pass from me only because I like his youtube gimmick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Whoever complained about Europeans, 90% of the worst posters come from the states..  ;D

ain't that the truth

with that said, you need to hurry up with developing nuclear weapons because North Korea is on your tail