Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1299 times)

westside159

Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
i dont understand the joe budden crap , he is so garbage ...   nobody knows him

westside159

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2009, 08:07:20 PM »
yall got the stans thing from when MC Eiht said it , but anyway DJ Quik Stans on this board are ridicioulous  , his last 2 albums have been under the radar and they still try to pump him up like he is the same Quik of the early 90's . 8) 8)

Moe

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2009, 08:17:27 PM »
yall got the stans thing from when MC Eiht said it
huh?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2009, 08:20:30 PM »
The DPG (Especially the Kurupt cockriders) Euro/Aussie stans are ridiculous too.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 11:20:20 PM »
I actually think Eminem invented stan from the song. and compared to Mc Eiht quiks music is good, dont get me wrong im a eiht fan but hes fallen way off over the last few years. last good cd I heard from him was death threatz.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 01:21:33 AM »
yeah theres some retarded crooked i fans too. is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

Assumption.

I can view IP's, and I can tell you that 80-90% of the biggest weirdos in here are Americans.  :D
lol, you've hit the nail on the head.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=210251.0

consume, conform & obey ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2009, 02:24:32 AM »
I think Game groupies are the most annoying.

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

what's wrong with me diggin guccis shit?

gucci man has the intelligence of a mute new-born kitten with A.D.D...... so it stands to reason that his music can't be all that great, and subsequently, it isn't all that great....

If you like it, then you like it, but you can't be mad when folks talk shit about you for liking it..... If you believe in somethin, you should be willing to suffer for it....

so a rapper has to be smart for his music to be good? i fail to see your logic.

i like gucci mane because he has energy no homo and just doesn't give a fuck. does that make him great? no. does it make his music enjoyable? yeah

A rapper has to have good lyrics for his music to be good. Having your music played and people listening to you is one thing. But calling the music good or great is another thing. I don't know why people don't get that. Look at movies...the movies that sell the most tickets aren't the same as the best movies. Any fool can tell you that. So why do people think its any different when it comes to hip hop? Even other music genres recognize the "good" artists from the shitty ones, regardless of how many albums they sell. So why do hip hop stans see a rapper making money and automatically label them good? In rock a guitarist is measured by how well they can play the guitar. I judge rappers by how well they can spit. Not by how many records they sell or by how many dances they have come up with.

Getting back on topic, the worst stans are Lil Wayne and 2Pac stans. There aren't too many weezy stans here, which is one of the reason I hang out here but you can find them almost everywhere else. And most of them have zero hip hop knowledge. They won't know about any rappers from the 80s or 90s except for 2Pac. 2Pac stans are almost as bad and yeah there's a bunch of 2Pac stans here. But I'm not even gonna get into that because he's one of my favorite artists.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:50:26 AM by rapsodie »

Jome

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2009, 07:12:53 AM »
yeah theres some retarded crooked i fans too. is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

Assumption.

I can view IP's, and I can tell you that 80-90% of the biggest weirdos in here are Americans.  :D

you calling me a weirdo?

Didn't refer to you, but if the shoe fits..  ;D

Yeah, Budden, Game, Pac, DJ Quik, all got annoying fans.. they all claim that their favorites are either "the best out right now", "misunderstood/underrated genius", the best of all time, or feel the need to compare them to any superior rapper/producer in the same category, because of inferiority complexes.

Ross, Gucci, Dipset, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Nelly, etc. - You just can't take these fans/stans serious, you just gotta ignore them, and let them live in their little bubble.  :D

Oops, forgot the Crooked I fans, and the weird DeathRow following goes under the Pac-umbrella.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »
people over using the word Stan in this Hip Hop Stan thread are some Stans too.  But ain't nobody killin' themselves so a Stan is a good thing.... i guess....  has to be.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »

i felt this song should have been A LOT better concidering it was Game & Nas

Hustlers >>>>> Letter To The King.

G-Funk

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »
I think Jay-Z stans are annoying. DPG stans are a bit annoyin to.. "Daz, RAW is great, come to germany jajajaja" And Game stans are crazy too. SouljaBoy stans are the worst imo, you can't say your opinion about souljaboy for nothin! one negative opinion and you get prepubescent boys and girls in a fury.

Yeah, Budden, Game,Pac, DJ Quik, all got annoying fans.. they all claim that their favorites are either "the best out right now", "misunderstood/underrated genius", the best of all time, or feel the need to compare them to any superior rapper/producer in the same category, because of inferiority complexes.

i like some of those dudes, but even I know some of em have passed their prime & aren't what they used to be.
I don't know why, but Joe Budden sounds like an athletes name or somethin.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:25:45 AM by Dollaz + $ense »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

This statement fails.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »

This statement fails.

think whatever you'd like lol.

Big B

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »
2pac and death row.

Moe

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

Assumption.

you calling me a weirdo?

Didn't refer to you, but if the shoe fits..  ;D
good, as long as we settled that.