Author Topic: Final Tonight show With Jay Leno  (Read 899 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Final Tonight show With Jay Leno
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »
Only redeeming quality of Jimmy Fallon's show are The Roots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »
Jimmy Fallon was actualy funy tonight... his bit 7th floor west was cool.

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
I'm a not a Leno fan at all.  I hate his jokes.  They're all too predictable and safe.  In his best bits (Jaywalking & Headlines) he didn't even make jokes.  He's not funny.

It goes:

Conan > Kimmell > Fallon > Leno

Letterman is in a category to himself. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »
I dont agree at all.

I dont see whats special about Letterman and his show. His humour is as funny as the next guy he brings nothing different imo.
His skits i dont find are funy or inovative.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
I dont agree at all.

I dont see whats special about Letterman and his show. His humour is as funny as the next guy he brings nothing different imo.

Same here, his show is terrible, almost as bad as Craig Ferguson.

IMO, post-writers strike Leno was the funniest. His monologue always had me laughin, Headlines, that 99 cent store bit, jaywalking, were all funny as fuck. Im glad that hes coming back.

I also think Carson is underrated, the past few months his show has been the shit.

Fallon is too awkward sometimes, his monologue isnt that funny, hes still nervous or somethin but it looks like hes getting more comfortable, some of his bits are koo, best part of the show is The Roots tho.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »
^Craig is a funny dude. 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »
I dont agree at all.

IMO, post-writers strike Leno was the funniest. His monologue always had me laughin, Headlines, that 99 cent store bit, jaywalking, were all funny as fuck. Im glad that hes coming back.

I also think Carson is underrated, the past few months his show has been the shit.

Fallon is too awkward sometimes, his monologue isnt that funny, hes still nervous or somethin but it looks like hes getting more comfortable, some of his bits are koo, best part of the show is The Roots tho.

thats the thing about him, some of his bits are funny , his stand up/monologue is akward as fuck

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 04:09:14 AM »
Conan is terrible imo, Leno was the shit but I dont see what is so great about Conan
What I like about Conan.
in the year 2000
the staring contest he did with Andy Richter.  Thankfully before Andy left for the hollywood thing Conan put Andy over....let him win one :)
the public service announcements.  Max would have the best ones.
what do these 4 have in common?
Lots of things good about Conan's show.  But they had no choice but to bring back Richter.  Just wasn't the same without him.  Hopefully Conan can revive the Beyondo skit that Leno stopped doing. 

Moe

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 06:24:36 PM »
I'm more excited about Conan taking his place. Conan O'Brien is greater than God.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »
I dont agree at all.

Letterman kills Leno his skits aren't the best but he's the best interviewer because he actually makes fun on of the guest sometimes rather than sucking up. Leno's monologues are terrible like someone said earlier his best sketches are ones that hes not actually making jokes.

I think Carson got screwed by NBC it took him a few years but hes gotten better, alot better than Fallon they should have gave him Late night

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
Jimmy is the second funniest/best to Conan, in my opinon.

he keeps it fresh. 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »
Conan is terrible imo, Leno was the shit but I dont see what is so great about Conan
What I like about Conan.
in the year 2000
the staring contest he did with Andy Richter.  Thankfully before Andy left for the hollywood thing Conan put Andy over....let him win one :)
the public service announcements.  Max would have the best ones.
what do these 4 have in common?
Lots of things good about Conan's show.  But they had no choice but to bring back Richter.  Just wasn't the same without him.  Hopefully Conan can revive the Beyondo skit that Leno stopped doing. 

ohh shit i forgto about the staring contest and the publick service announcements.... those 2 and the year 2000 is what build the conan show.

CaCtUs2003

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »
The year 2000 has now become The Year 3000 but still funny as ever!

Conan and Ferguson are funny dudes, man.  I love Ferguson's monologues, but he rarely does any funny skits and he doesn't have the benefit of the all-star guests that other late night shows have.  So, the trophy has to go to Conan.  But I still love them both.