Poll

Who will be the NBA Champions?

Lakers
27 (62.8%)
Magic
16 (37.2%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: June 09, 2009, 08:06:28 PM

Author Topic: 2009 NBA Finals!!!!!! - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Orlando Magic  (Read 7964 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 2009 NBA Finals!!!!!! - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Orlando Magic
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2009, 07:40:11 PM »
yeah i feel bad for em , altho i want lakers to win cuz it will be great for kobe to win this without haterman
but still truth is they should have won

haha magic should have won last night tho

they easily could have, but instead they just dug themselves into a deep hole, putting them up against the wall in a must win game 3.

no they  shouldn't have, they played like shit. the only players that played well for them was turk and lewis.

when you miss a game winning lay-up (& he could have hit that floater like 45 second earilier) you definatly could have won the game lmao.

OchoCinco

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2009, 07:41:09 PM »
yeah i feel bad for em , altho i want lakers to win cuz it will be great for kobe to win this without haterman

they easily could have, but instead they just dug themselves into a deep hole, putting them up against the wall in a must win game 3.

no they  shouldn't have, they played like shit. the only players that played well for them was turk and lewis.

when you miss a game winning lay-up (& he could have hit that floater like 45 second earilier) you definatly could have won the game lmao.

he said should have, not could have.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »

he said should have, not could have.

well if he meant they didn't deserve to win, i guess i agree with that; but they easily could have taken it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin it was a close game thru-out the game but still if lee would have made that shot they wouldnt have gon into ot right?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2009, 07:45:36 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin it was a close game thru-out the game but still if lee would have made that shot they wouldnt have gon into ot right?

Lee had two chances to end that game in regulation; lmao he won't sleep until after Game 3. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »
Howard pushes kobe out of bounds....kobe gets the turnover

there was a nother play where the ball did not go ff kobe's knee

lol @ haters acting like they didn't see that

seriously...and Gasol getting goal tended, as well. funny how easy it is to see who the haters are based on what plays they choose to discuss. LOL

Yes, because you...the biggest Kobe loving faggot in the entire world...choses so many calls in favor of the Lakers to discuss lol God youre stupid.

thats because there have been times in the past were the refs admittedly screwed the lakers on purpose, you damn moron. ive only brought it up when it was blatant.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:02:01 PM by Now_I_Know »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »
yeah i doubt he got any sleep and will lose alot of sleep over that last missed shot cuz some will say for years to come he ruined that game and missed a open shot (open shot or shot thats what they gon say and blame the loss on him)

Lee had two chances to end that game in regulation; lmao he won't sleep until after Game 3. :P
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2009, 10:51:08 PM »
I think it's funny how people will talk so much trash about the officials missing calls when they lose, but then do everything to talk about a couple bad ones against them and how hard it is to call when they are on the winning end. Howard's early block was goaltending and that ball probably didn't go off Kobe's knee, yet Pietrus had at least 2 fouls take him out of the game that were nonexistent, Kobe tripped and they bailed him out with the call on Hedo, Fisher's uncontrolled drive in OT was puzzling and Courtney Lee got hacked by Odom on his late drive to the game. The NBA's reputation took a hit with all the Donaghy stuff and it's hard to ignore. If one team got screwed in the calls yesterday, it was Orlando.
I got a bird's eye view

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2009, 11:23:40 PM »
^ that's bull shit, there were plenty of bad calls on both sides of the ball. i know it and you know it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »
But down the stretch in the last few minutes plus OT, how many went against the Lakers or were no-calls? Maybe 2? Orlando had at least 6 that they got jobbed on. Orlando really screwed themselves and didn't take advantage of their chances, but the NBA officiating is horrible because it is so inconsistent and lopsided. These teams have each benefitted from generous calling on their way here and been on the bad side of the refs, it's a major problem that I'm not sure will be resolved anytime soon.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2009, 09:24:28 AM »
^there were horrible calls down the stretch that went both ways in the last game...it wasnt like Game 4 of the Lakers-Rockets series where the officiating was blatantly one sided.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2009, 10:07:52 AM »
^The refs really handed that one over to LA... it doesn't have to be as blatant as Houston - LA, Miami - Dallas or LA - Sacramento. Kobe got at least 3-4 bailout calls during the last minutes of the 4th, that also unjustifiedly put Pietrus out of the game.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OchoCinco

« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »
lmao, should have know ppl would start saying this shit as soon as we started to win.

'EclipZe

« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2009, 11:36:12 AM »

OchoCinco

« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37:35 AM »
lol