Author Topic: FAVORITE GYM...  (Read 324 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: FAVORITE GYM...
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »
so man up and start juicing yourself, handl your shit weakling
people dont change do they

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:52 PM »
Curves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:45:33 AM »
I like La fitness.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 12:18:14 PM »
hommie once told me he went to curves... and he went to the sauna with nude bitches 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »
hommie once told me he went to curves... and he went to the sauna with nude bitches 8)

He must be a chubby chaser.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »

He must be a chubby chaser.

LOL...i remember a few years ago they had one of those weird ass MTV specials of "chubby chasers"...fuckin weirdos who put themselves on TV like that. Then i remember they had another one where people liked dating midgets. God...lol...thank you MTV! I don't even enjoy watching TV half the time, but recently i've been watching more than usual. I was just watching MTV today and they have this new show about parents and their kids and sex. I felt so bad for this one guy, his daughter had sex with his co-worker who was like 14yrs older than her. AND he had to find out through his co workers!!! LOL... man i am never having kids.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »
DAMN PRINCE... SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN .... WIERD ASS SHIT