Author Topic: The Machida Era is HERE!  (Read 567 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: The Machida Era is HERE!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 03:46:57 AM »
So it looks like Rashad n Rampage are coaches for the next season of TUF..interesting shit goin down here. I wonder who they'll give Machida in the meantime.

That's going to be after the Rampage vs Machida though, from what I understand.

After the little altercation between Rampage and Evans (after the Rampage vs Jardine fight), they still want to capitalize off of the bad blood, regardless of whether Rampage gets the championship or not. Though if I had to guess, I'm kind of assuming that the UFC doesn't think Rampage is going to have the belt by then.
I doubt it since Dana said shooting starts on June 1st, guess he expected Evans to win lol.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:44 AM »
So it looks like Rashad n Rampage are coaches for the next season of TUF..interesting shit goin down here. I wonder who they'll give Machida in the meantime.

That's going to be after the Rampage vs Machida though, from what I understand.

After the little altercation between Rampage and Evans (after the Rampage vs Jardine fight), they still want to capitalize off of the bad blood, regardless of whether Rampage gets the championship or not. Though if I had to guess, I'm kind of assuming that the UFC doesn't think Rampage is going to have the belt by then.
I doubt it since Dana said shooting starts on June 1st, guess he expected Evans to win lol.

Yeah you're right, I just read up some shit about it. Wow, this is horrible IMO. He's going to make Rampage, one of the best and hottest superstars in the UFC at the moment, wait 8 months until his next fight for a reality show. And this is only a year after they've already made him wait 10 months for the same reality show. Rampage only had 2 fights in 2008, and now thanks to this move, he's only going to have 2 fights in 2009, and that's assuming the fight actually happens at the end of this year.

Everyone already knows Rampage and Evans don't like each other, you don't need to make them coaches for TUF just to prove a point.

Anyways, I heard Machida is going to be defending against Shogun. Even as a hardcore PRIDE fan, I have to say this is a bizarre move. He was horrible in 2 of his 3 UFC fights (including the one he won against Coleman) and knocking out Chuck didn't seem like much of a feat just because Chuck was pretty much done at that point. But then again, at least Shogun LOOKED impressive there, and I guess the most recent fight is the one that really matters. I see Machida being a heavy favorite though.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 03:19:59 PM »
^^Good take. that was on point. Machida seems like hes gonna be tough to figure out for a long time...I dont see Shogun having much luck either

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 05:55:55 PM »
anybody seen this vid b4?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LIZgkjGBeYc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LIZgkjGBeYc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1</a>

modify: his former trainer looks like a mobster lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 10:30:45 AM »
anybody seen this vid b4?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LIZgkjGBeYc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LIZgkjGBeYc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;hd=1</a>

modify: his former trainer looks like a mobster lol

ya that was crazy

The Best of 3 Worlds