Author Topic: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum  (Read 871 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dwight Howard vs Andrew Bynum
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »
LOL...dont some of you feel stupid now?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2009, 08:02:57 AM »
Bynum gets way too much hate. Yeah he's been playing poorly but he obviously hasn't gotten much of his explosiveness back since the injury. This is a guy who put up 40 and was shutting down some of the best big men in the game. Dude was putting up double doubles and all kinds of all star numbers but because Nik thinks so highly of him everyone wants to say he's no more than average lol.
shame on you for bringin up logic and common sense

Bynum isnt as BAD as some people say, and he obviously is nowhere as GREAT as NIK thinks he is.  I think most of the criticism (from what Ive seen, on tv and radio) isnt about his explosiveness, etc. Its about his softness in the paint.

the funny thing is, I never said he was great...I said he has a very high chance of being great. it's you nutriders who like to twist shit up so you can support your arguments with more ease. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2009, 08:05:44 AM »
if Bynum gets traded to another team NIK would forget all about what he said

And if it was to your favorite team, you'd repeat everything Sccit says.

thats bullshit lol. You know NIK makes a habit of building up Laker players FAR beyond what the rest of the world thinks of them. Wasnt Kwame Brown the next best thing? Jordan Farmar? Etc...etc. He says shit about these guys that he would NEVER say if they played for another team. Cmon man, you know better...

Kwame Brown?? Never heard of him.

Jordan Farmar, of course Sccit would love him, his a former Bruin, plus his Jewish. He reminds me of Quincy McCall in the movie Love and Basketball, that kind of Laker career.

Jordan Farmar played on my team in high school...I said he was gunna be a nice NBA player way before he came to the Lakers and before he even committed to UCLA. LOL.

As for Kwame...pretty much everyone saw the potential there. nothing really special about that, so keep trying.