Author Topic: Daz- To Live & Die in CA  (Read 194 times)

BETstaff

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Daz- To Live & Die in CA
« on: October 20, 2002, 04:15:52 PM »
Has any1 copped this shit yet, I picked it up in HMV yesterday im tellin ya that the album is absoloute shit, a pointless album and some wack ass beats, This has an enhanced video and a documentary about a day in the life of Daz (bout 5 mins long) has daz going onto dpgrecordz.com forum lol!!!!! and a video featuring him and kurupt called DPG4LIFE (??????)  The album cost £14.99 go pick it up all UK fans

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Daz- To Live & Die in CA
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 04:23:11 PM »
and a video featuring him and kurupt called DPG4LIFE (??????)  

:o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 04:26:00 PM »
maybe its the song Gangsta Perogative from Daz album

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 04:41:26 PM »
i saw this in my store too.. what video is it? can you rip it and send it to me or something? let me know

AntoCorsa

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 04:42:17 PM »
im tellin ya that the album is absoloute shit, a pointless album and some wack ass beats
go pick it up all UK fans
I didnt understand yet if you want us to buy it or to not buy it, lol. Btw we already said (it was me, if i remember well) in this board long ago this album wasnt a Daz album. It's an album made by some1 (an indi label probably, unknown one) just to use Daz's name. Kronik said it long time ago, by telling Daz's fans not to buy it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 07:32:36 PM »
mine isn't enhanced ??? ??? ??? ??? :-[

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2002, 04:15:33 PM »
Mine didant say anything about been enhanced  ???

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2002, 01:21:26 AM »
im tellin ya that the album is absoloute shit, a pointless album and some wack ass beats
go pick it up all UK fans
I didnt understand yet if you want us to buy it or to not buy it, lol. Btw we already said (it was me, if i remember well) in this board long ago this album wasnt a Daz album. It's an album made by some1 (an indi label probably, unknown one) just to use Daz's name. Kronik said it long time ago, by telling Daz's fans not to buy it.

word man...

we had bout 3 threads bout this topic long time ago...
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"