Author Topic: Any of ya'll ready to retract your ridiculous "LeBron>Kobe" claims yet?  (Read 6574 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ putting your lirycs on your profile...how narcissistic is that?  :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

relevant
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK

Lirycs!?!?  LEARN HOW TO SPELL

DIP DIP SET SET

PLANT

^that's some female ass shit...I feel bad for dudes who think like that and speak from emotion as opposed to logic. :-\
LMAO like you dont get buttuhrt when someone says LeBron>>Kobe....more than half the shit you've posted on here is not very logical....

but yea, Kobe IS the man, for sure.

tempo2

well you know what ive been saying the past couple of  months  8)

he had a sensational game the other night and im a magic fan. me and my mate were both sat there with a look on our face like "how the fuck?!"

its right what jeff van gundy said "if you were to tell the magic players that the guy they have just faced in the eastern finals wasnt as good as the guy your about to face in the finals then theyd probabley look at you like...r u serious?"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^that's some female ass shit...I feel bad for dudes who think like that and speak from emotion as opposed to logic. :-\

but you speak from you emotions all the time LMAO.

you love Kobe; love = emotion.

your emotions just make you always speak positively about him.

lol NIK cant see it, because he's in love. So he doesnt realize how ridiculous he looks to everyone else.  He thinks all these Laker fans (mostly cheerleaders) agree with him, when in reality more of the time they dont. They just dont speak up.  A lot of them might think Kobe is better then LeBron, and thats fine. Thats their opinion.  But they dont agree with him when he makes idiotic comments about players like Kwame Brown bein the next great thing, or Farmar, or Sasha, or Bynum > Howard lol.  What NIK has done over the years, is say the Lakers are the best ALL the time. So that during that one instance (maybe this year) when they are...he can say "i told you so". Completely ignoring the fact that it has been YEARS since anyone could say that.

I never said Kwame was the next greatest thing, and I never said Bynum>Howard, you damn idiot...quit twistin my shit up to feel better about your retardedness. Kobe is by far the best player on the planet and there's nothing ridiculous about that claim. there is, however, something very ridiculous about the overpraise LeBron has received this whole season. I also never said Lakers were the best team in the league back when Luke and Smush were the starters, so once again, what you say is inaccurate, as usual. step it up...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
people just say that shit about kobe cus you make them hate him nik lol
or you make it fun to hate him atleast
Fair enough, but that doesn't make it right.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I find it amazing how everyone on abc/espn has been calling Kobe "the best player in the world" without hesitation since he made the Finals. They couldn't stop talking about LeBron a week ago. :laugh: Fuckers.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I find it amazing how everyone on abc/espn has been calling Kobe "the best player in the world" without hesitation since he made the Finals. They couldn't stop talking about LeBron a week ago. :laugh: Fuckers.

lol, you must not watch ESPN a lot because i heard them say this all year.

Laker fans just want to make it seem like the world is against them when ESPN has been giving him praise all year; but they just give LeBron equal & you don't have to tell me, i know that's blasphemous. ::)

thisoneguy360

Laker fans just want to make it seem like the world is against them when ESPN has been giving him praise all year; but they just give LeBron equal & you don't have to tell me, i know that's blasphemous. ::)

I don't know man, it seems like the majority of ESPN was saying Lebron was the best for a good portion of the year. I think Kobe's the best by a long shot but I could really care less what analysts think lol.

they WANT hype around the finals. So they are going to change things up to fit the current situation, no matter what.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
the more and more you think about it and analyze those cav/magic games, it's a lack of a decent game plan and actual PLAYS that killed it for the cavs. i don't buy that whole "lebron's team mates let him down" no...the coach did.

with that said, last night was probably the best performance by a single player i ever saw in the finals.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I don't know man, it seems like the majority of ESPN was saying Lebron was the best for a good portion of the year. I think Kobe's the best by a long shot but I could really care less what analysts think lol.
They defiantly gave both players equal respect, but the overall tone defiantly was that they favored LeBron. I didn't really care, but now they are switching their story and acting like they don't even remember LeBron.

lol NIK cant see it, because he's in love. So he doesnt realize how ridiculous he looks to everyone else.  He thinks all these Laker fans (mostly cheerleaders) agree with him, when in reality more of the time they dont. They just dont speak up.  A lot of them might think Kobe is better then LeBron, and thats fine. Thats their opinion.  But they dont agree with him when he makes idiotic comments about players like Kwame Brown bein the next great thing, or Farmar, or Sasha, or Bynum > Howard lol.  What NIK has done over the years, is say the Lakers are the best ALL the time. So that during that one instance (maybe this year) when they are...he can say "i told you so". Completely ignoring the fact that it has been YEARS since anyone could say that.

Kobe is by far the best player on the planet and there's nothing ridiculous about that claim. there is, however, something very ridiculous about the overpraise LeBron has received this whole season.

The reason people think youre a joke on this forum, is because of this kind of shit lol A huge portion of the basketball world (analysts, media, fans, etc.) say LeBron is the best right now.  I think basketball is complex enough that you cant have "one" best player. Only with MJ was there a clear cut "best".  There hasnt been since him, and there wasnt before him.  There have been groups of players that were the best at different times. But to claim that saying LeBron is the best is ridiculous...when SOOOO many others say he is, only makes your "Kobe is the best" claim look that much more silly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kobe is by far the best player on the planet and there's nothing ridiculous about that claim. there is, however, something very ridiculous about the overpraise LeBron has received this whole season.

The reason people think youre a joke on this forum, is because of this kind of shit lol A huge portion of the basketball world (analysts, media, fans, etc.) say LeBron is the best right now.  I think basketball is complex enough that you cant have "one" best player. Only with MJ was there a clear cut "best".  There hasnt been since him, and there wasnt before him.  There have been groups of players that were the best at different times. But to claim that saying LeBron is the best is ridiculous...when SOOOO many others say he is, only makes your "Kobe is the best" claim look that much more silly.

notice how you say "people think" because you wanna feel supported in your arguments against...lol. just speak for yourself, son. Magic was the best of his time, Jordan was the best of his, and Kobe is the best now. Kobe=clear cut best. even the LeBron dickriders are starting to see it again. get with the program.