Author Topic: Any of ya'll ready to retract your ridiculous "LeBron>Kobe" claims yet?  (Read 6558 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Who did Jordan go against!?!?!?!  How about Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, etc.  LOL cmon NIK

I'm talking about perimeter players, man...LOL. come on. Reggie Miller is good, but just like he couldn't fuck with MJ, he couldn't fuck with Kobe either. you didn't make any valid points, dawg...PeACe

LOL Reggie could fuck with MJ as he did take him to game 7 and was closer to beating MJ then anyone else ever during their title runs and Reggie Miller could definitely fuck with Kobe.  Was he as good? Nah not quite but could definitely hang with them, he proved it lol

the point is, both Kobe and MJ were better than Reggie and both beat him when it counted. Reggie wa sa great player, don't get me wrong, but comparing him to Kobe or MJ is absurd, homie...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Terrible choice for a moderator

thats obvious

This place needs a mod that follows more than just the Lakers.

at least a COUPLE other sports...and other teams within the ONE sport he follows.  Not to mention, most of the bullshit threads and posts that people complain about in here, come from the Mod lol

LOL @ these kids whining about me being a mod...since when did me being a Laker fan interfere with my moderation of this section? you busters are truly on some other shit. :grumpy:

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Yeah I don't think NIK being a mod has affected any of this to be honest.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah I don't think NIK being a mod has affected any of this to be honest.

they act as if I go around deleting random posts that aren't about the Lakers or some shit. LOL.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

thats obvious

at least a COUPLE other sports...and other teams within the ONE sport he follows.  Not to mention, most of the bullshit threads and posts that people complain about in here, come from the Mod lol

LOL @ these kids whining about me being a mod...since when did me being a Laker fan interfere with my moderation of this section? you busters are truly on some other shit. :grumpy:

Ive been a mod on this board, its no big deal. But really man, youre not right for this section. Youre far too biased, you dont follow ANY sport other then basketball (and even that, its only the Lakers), you flood the section with more useless threads then anyone, you are involved in more beef in this section then anyone, and you are disliked in this section (DubCC in general) more then anyone.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

daygostylz is retarded, foreal...he doesn't realize we've been over this many times before. i've explained so many times in the past how lebron's hype in the media is mostly over financial purposes, yet he keeps bringing up how the media makes claims of lebron being better. lebron is closer to a carmelo or a wade than he is to a kobe. there is nothing "slow" about that, idiot...the only thing slow is you not getting that the NBA is trying it's hardest to act like lebron is on kobes level so that they can fabricate a rivalry. watch 'em play. lebron has a ways to go before he sees kobe. did u watch the lakers-cleveland matchups? LOL...PeACe

lol and the government is watching your home....probably tapping your phone so they can set you up.  I agree, the media does do this with players. Theyve dont it ever since MJ retired. And they did it with Kobe at one point (sure u didnt complain then). The thing is, like ive said...the media (ESPN included), is always looking for the next MJ. Theyre DYING for the next MJ. And they will ride someone who they think might become that, once they think there is no longer a chance of that happening...they stop riding them. Once they realized Kobe was never going to be the next MJ, they jumped to the next guy. They arent stupid, they dont just pick any old player. They pick players who they see as being great, or potentially great. EVERYone has been raving over LeBron since he hit the league. He's a freak the likes of which the league has just never seen before. He's better then Kobe at this age, he's better then Magic, Bird, Dr J, even MJ...at THIS age. The consensus out there has been, and still is, that LeBron knows how to keep his teammates interested in a game more then Kobe...which is part of why he is looked at as a better leader.  This is how things are. You can argue it with your Kobe bias all you want. But like I said, Im not even a fan of LeBron...or Kobe. I just see things from the outside with no bias one way or the other. They can both fail for all I care, it wouldnt matter to me.

Kobe is the only thing comparable to MJ since MJ and that's final. Kobe is the only current player in the NBA with the skillset to retire as the GOAT if he plays his cards right...face it. the LeBron hype is ridiculous, and you know it...PeACe

lol yeah thats the common consensus...Kobe will surpass Jordan. lol  You live in a fantasy world NIK, and obviously will never join the rest of us who have to use these crazy things called common sense and logic in our arguments.  You know damn well, as does everyone else on here...Kobe will NEVER, i repeat NEVER surpass Jordan lol.  Kobe could win 5 more titles, and still not be seen as being on Jordans level.  The NBA (or most sports for that matter) has never been about numbers, or even titles when youre rating players. Bill Russell has more titles then Jordan, but no one would say he was better all time then MJ. Karl Malone has more points, but no one would say Malone> Jordan.  Kobe has absolutely NO chance at surpassing him. Everyone else knows that. The reason the media is jumping on LeBron so much this year, is because they (just like many others) feel he might have a legitimate shot at becoming the GOAT. They realize Kobe will not, and thats why they focus on LeBron. They arent stupid.  Kobe is ONLY comparable to Jordan because of his style of a play, not the quality of it. 

LMAO

You can "LMAO" when Kobe's career is over. You are too retarded to see it, but it is clear. He has NO chance of becoming the next MJ. If he did, the media would be ALLLLLLLLL over his ass still. They are still DYING to find that guy they can cling to as the next Jordan.  Kobe is not, and can not become it.  He doesnt have the love of the fans, or the respect of the entire basketball world that Jordan did.  When your opinion can be objective (which it cant), then youre arguments mean something. You far too in love with Kobe to see whats real, and what any others who ARENT fans of Kobe...can see.  Im not a fan of Kobe, Lebron, or Jordan for that matter. Ive liked watching all of them play...but not fans of any of them. Its clear who is the GOAT in the NBA. And its clear who the next best thing is. Its also clear, Kobe is great...but he is as good as he is going to be. And will NEVER be on Jordans level. Argue all you want, it wont change the facts.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

thats obvious

Ive been a mod on this board, its no big deal. But really man, youre not right for this section. Youre far too biased, you dont follow ANY sport other then basketball (and even that, its only the Lakers), you flood the section with more useless threads then anyone, you are involved in more beef in this section then anyone, and you are disliked in this section (DubCC in general) more then anyone.

I have debates with people, yes...I "flood the board" with useless threads? which ones? LOL. seriously, bro, stop being such a female wit it. "you're not right for this section"...you try to hard. you even made a thread about me being a mod when you forgot to post your reply and claimed that it got deleted. LOL. stop that dumb shit. I don't fuck up on being a mod...i dont lock threads for no reason and I don't delete posts. it's not really a tough job being a mod, man up and hop off...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

daygostylz is retarded, foreal...he doesn't realize we've been over this many times before. i've explained so many times in the past how lebron's hype in the media is mostly over financial purposes, yet he keeps bringing up how the media makes claims of lebron being better. lebron is closer to a carmelo or a wade than he is to a kobe. there is nothing "slow" about that, idiot...the only thing slow is you not getting that the NBA is trying it's hardest to act like lebron is on kobes level so that they can fabricate a rivalry. watch 'em play. lebron has a ways to go before he sees kobe. did u watch the lakers-cleveland matchups? LOL...PeACe

lol and the government is watching your home....probably tapping your phone so they can set you up.  I agree, the media does do this with players. Theyve dont it ever since MJ retired. And they did it with Kobe at one point (sure u didnt complain then). The thing is, like ive said...the media (ESPN included), is always looking for the next MJ. Theyre DYING for the next MJ. And they will ride someone who they think might become that, once they think there is no longer a chance of that happening...they stop riding them. Once they realized Kobe was never going to be the next MJ, they jumped to the next guy. They arent stupid, they dont just pick any old player. They pick players who they see as being great, or potentially great. EVERYone has been raving over LeBron since he hit the league. He's a freak the likes of which the league has just never seen before. He's better then Kobe at this age, he's better then Magic, Bird, Dr J, even MJ...at THIS age. The consensus out there has been, and still is, that LeBron knows how to keep his teammates interested in a game more then Kobe...which is part of why he is looked at as a better leader.  This is how things are. You can argue it with your Kobe bias all you want. But like I said, Im not even a fan of LeBron...or Kobe. I just see things from the outside with no bias one way or the other. They can both fail for all I care, it wouldnt matter to me.

Kobe is the only thing comparable to MJ since MJ and that's final. Kobe is the only current player in the NBA with the skillset to retire as the GOAT if he plays his cards right...face it. the LeBron hype is ridiculous, and you know it...PeACe

lol yeah thats the common consensus...Kobe will surpass Jordan. lol  You live in a fantasy world NIK, and obviously will never join the rest of us who have to use these crazy things called common sense and logic in our arguments.  You know damn well, as does everyone else on here...Kobe will NEVER, i repeat NEVER surpass Jordan lol.  Kobe could win 5 more titles, and still not be seen as being on Jordans level.  The NBA (or most sports for that matter) has never been about numbers, or even titles when youre rating players. Bill Russell has more titles then Jordan, but no one would say he was better all time then MJ. Karl Malone has more points, but no one would say Malone> Jordan.  Kobe has absolutely NO chance at surpassing him. Everyone else knows that. The reason the media is jumping on LeBron so much this year, is because they (just like many others) feel he might have a legitimate shot at becoming the GOAT. They realize Kobe will not, and thats why they focus on LeBron. They arent stupid.  Kobe is ONLY comparable to Jordan because of his style of a play, not the quality of it. 

LMAO

You can "LMAO" when Kobe's career is over. You are too retarded to see it, but it is clear. He has NO chance of becoming the next MJ. If he did, the media would be ALLLLLLLLL over his ass still. They are still DYING to find that guy they can cling to as the next Jordan.  Kobe is not, and can not become it.  He doesnt have the love of the fans, or the respect of the entire basketball world that Jordan did.  When your opinion can be objective (which it cant), then youre arguments mean something. You far too in love with Kobe to see whats real, and what any others who ARENT fans of Kobe...can see.  Im not a fan of Kobe, Lebron, or Jordan for that matter. Ive liked watching all of them play...but not fans of any of them. Its clear who is the GOAT in the NBA. And its clear who the next best thing is. Its also clear, Kobe is great...but he is as good as he is going to be. And will NEVER be on Jordans level. Argue all you want, it wont change the facts.

the fact of the matter is, the media doesn't wanna market kobe as the next mj...they easily could, EASILY...and the fact that you don't see that all on its own makes you seem illogical. but honestly, the media doesn't like kobe. they simply dont. they like lebron. he's younger, he's more of a character, outgoing, he's the one they chose to give the extra push...it's all marketing, and the fact that you're too narrow minded to see that doesn't really shock me.

thats obvious

I have debates with people, yes...I "flood the board" with useless threads? which ones? LOL. seriously, bro, stop being such a female wit it. "you're not right for this section"...you try to hard. you even made a thread about me being a mod when you forgot to post your reply and claimed that it got deleted. LOL. stop that dumb shit. I don't fuck up on being a mod...i dont lock threads for no reason and I don't delete posts. it's not really a tough job being a mod, man up and hop off...PeACe

Bragging about the fact that you dont do shit as a mod isnt really defending yourself. lol. There are like a million threads about the Lakers (which you love, because you are a Laker Kobe fan), even though we have an official Los Angeles Laker sticky thread.  Youre a mod by default because nobodies else gives a shit to become one. But be real fool, u dont do shit as a mod lol.

LMAO

the fact of the matter is, the media doesn't wanna market kobe as the next mj...they easily could, EASILY...and the fact that you don't see that all on its own makes you seem illogical. but honestly, the media doesn't like kobe. they simply dont. they like lebron. he's younger, he's more of a character, outgoing, he's the one they chose to give the extra push...it's all marketing, and the fact that you're too narrow minded to see that doesn't really shock me.

The media doesnt "like" anybody. They just want the next big thing. They dont pick and chose based on who they like, they pick and chose based on who they feel will be the man. They rode Kobe at one point, but then jumped off when they saw it wasnt going to result in "the next Jordan".  They could care LESS who it will be, they just want it to be SOMEbody.  Yeah, theyre hoping it will be LeBron. The reason LeBron is getting so much pub now...is because they realize that it WONT be Kobe, and LeBron is next in line.  The media has built up EVERY player they felt could become the next MJ for the league. One by one, they stopped pushing them, and moved onto the next guy. The same thing is happening with Kobe. Not because they dislike him (how childish is THAT claim? LOL), but because they realize that if he isnt already competing for the sport of best ever, then he never will.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

thats obvious

Bragging about the fact that you dont do shit as a mod isnt really defending yourself. lol. There are like a million threads about the Lakers (which you love, because you are a Laker Kobe fan), even though we have an official Los Angeles Laker sticky thread.  Youre a mod by default because nobodies else gives a shit to become one. But be real fool, u dont do shit as a mod lol.

show me a Laker thread that needs to be deleted or locked...come on, girl, just chill.

thats obvious

show me a Laker thread that needs to be deleted or locked...come on, girl, just chill.

Im not doin your job for you DubCC legend  :loser: lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO

The media doesnt "like" anybody. They just want the next big thing. They dont pick and chose based on who they like, they pick and chose based on who they feel will be the man. They rode Kobe at one point, but then jumped off when they saw it wasnt going to result in "the next Jordan".  They could care LESS who it will be, they just want it to be SOMEbody.  Yeah, theyre hoping it will be LeBron. The reason LeBron is getting so much pub now...is because they realize that it WONT be Kobe, and LeBron is next in line.  The media has built up EVERY player they felt could become the next MJ for the league. One by one, they stopped pushing them, and moved onto the next guy. The same thing is happening with Kobe. Not because they dislike him (how childish is THAT claim? LOL), but because they realize that if he isnt already competing for the sport of best ever, then he never will.

right...the media hopped off because they saw Kobe wasn't the next greatest, not because of the rape trial. LMAO, you are delusional. stop flooding this section with illogical bullshit.

if Kobe got as much attention and hype as LeBron does right now, he could easily be made out to look just like Jordan did right now...unfortunately, he doesn't get that push and it has nothing to do with his skill level, but more with the person he is...open your eyes, sheep...PeACe

LMAO

right...the media hopped off because they saw Kobe wasn't the next greatest, not because of the rape trial. LMAO, you are delusional. stop flooding this section with illogical bullshit.

if Kobe got as much attention and hype as LeBron does right now, he could easily be made out to look just like Jordan did right now...unfortunately, he doesn't get that push and it has nothing to do with his skill level, but more with the person he is...open your eyes, sheep...PeACe

Sure the rape trial hurt Kobe. But u know what happens when the GOAT of any sport has the same sort of accusation against them (and then comes out victorious)? It gets swept under the rug and people still call them the GOAT.  Kobe took a media hit for several reasons. If he was a good guy, who WAS the best ever, the media would still ride his nuts.  The problem is, he isnt a good guy, he isnt the best ever...and so the whole rape scandal carried far more weight then it would with somebody like Jordan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kobe will make the NBA money soley based on how good he is and the fact that he plays in LA...that's why they need to hype LeBron so much, so that he can compare to Kobe in terms of being a cash cow. shit's pretty fuckin obvious to people who don't have their head up their ass. the NBA is making more money nowadays with the equal marketing of various superstars as opposed to the time when Jordan was given most of the marketing attention. the nba has more money to spend, which means more money to make. we're in a different era...it's common sense to anyone who knows business ethics.