Author Topic: I was thinking...  (Read 189 times)

OchoCinco

I was thinking...
« on: June 09, 2009, 11:05:32 PM »
What would this sports section be like if we banned anything to do with these words:

-Kobe
-Lakers
-Lebron
-Jordan
-Dickrider

ah how pleasant this sports section would be.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: I was thinking...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 11:58:11 PM »
It would be great!

DIP DIP SET SET

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 03:58:22 AM »
What would this sports section be like if we banned anything to do with these words:

-Kobe
-Lakers
-Lebron
-Jordan
-Dickrider

easier solution: just ban NIK from the sports section.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

-Kobe
-Lakers
-Lebron
-Jordan
-Dickrider
-Hater

added another that would help.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 04:13:43 PM »
There'd honestly be no traffic in this section whatsoever...the same people saying it'd b great are the same ones who come back for these discussions time in and time out. LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:59 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:46 PM »
the same people saying it'd b great are the same ones who come back for these discussions time in and time out. LOL

yeah, because we can't have the good people of Dubcc be lied to by biased opinon lol.

if there wasn't so much hate in threads that were meant to be appreciated it wouldn't lead to what it does.

for example when LeBron had his performance in the Garden after Kobe's; people congradulated him & said it was nice; then the point of it possibly being a better performance than Kobe came along & Laker fans JUMPED out at the fact that's a crazy statement & then a certain somebody said that LeBron wasn't that impressive & he's all about being in the spotlight & how he almost cost his team the game because he was "stealing rebounds" from his teammates, because you know giving your all for a rebound just isn't part of the game lol. ::)

threads like that are the biggest downside to this section.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »
^I dont give a fuck what anyone says, the hottest topics will stay discussed...people bitching about it need to either ignore it or start a topic about something they wanna talk about. This section has been hot as fuck in the past year and everyone bitching is a regular visitor. LOL. without the topics mentioned in this thread, this board would get 5 replies a day, if we're lucky. Anyone listen to sport talk radio? it's the same shit...they talk about what's popular at the moment. Lakers/Kobe/LeBron are ALWAYS popular...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »
^i'm not saying get rid of all threads about LeBron/Cavs/Kobe/Lakers, but the threads that are intended to be about appreciative things for Kobe or LeBron shouldn't be turned into a hateful thread or another Kobe vs LeBron thread because LeBron supports are just hating on Kobe supporters & vice versa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 04:49:26 PM »
^i'm not saying get rid of all threads about LeBron/Cavs/Kobe/Lakers, but the threads that are intended to be about appreciative things for Kobe or LeBron shouldn't be turned into a hateful thread or another Kobe vs LeBron thread because LeBron supports are just hating on Kobe supporters & vice versa.

what does it really matter, though? if you dont like it, ignore it...and for damn sure don't participate. no need for censorship.. I'm sure you kids are old enough to deal with it on your own.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »
lol is this a joke?

The Best of 3 Worlds