Author Topic: Jim Jones & DJ Webstar Respond To Jay-Z's "Death Of Autotune" Song  (Read 228 times)

Elano

Jim Jones & DJ Webstar Respond To Jay-Z's "Death Of Autotune" Song, "He's Still A Sucka"

Byrd Gang's Jim Jones and DJ Webstar have responded to Jay-Z's new single "Death of Autotune (D.O.A)" and spoke on the rapper's appearance at Summer Jam Sunday (June 7) night.

While known for having past differences with Jay during his affiliation with Roc-A-Fella Records around 2003, Jones expressed his feelings towards the rapper's new song.

"Above all Summer Jam was dope," Jones wrote via Twitter unmodified. "And I got to see Jay-Z who refused to get out of his van when he saw my pretty face. We was mobbin', he's still a sucka...A old sucka. lol. We back and if he killed autotune then we must be Easter the resurrection. lol Shouts to Soulja Boy Tell Em, he ripped." (Jim Jones' Twitter)

Addressing Jay a bit more directly, Webstar did not hold back his reactions towards the rap mogul's Blueprint 3 single.

"Who heard old a** Jay-Z hating," he wrote via Twitter. "Bottom line is a 40 year-old can't relate to a 17 or 22 year-old so he could never end my career. @bowwow614 I know he's a legend bro, just like you a legend but I don't give a f*ck about that just 'cause you a legend don't mean you take out my family's mouth. At the end of the day he's a human just like me, he ate already enough for everybody, let the young n*gga's eat. I know y'all said he ain't say my name but who else could he be talking about besides me and [Ron] Browz? He shouted everybody else out that do it. And I only have two songs with autotune anyway but still right is right and wrong is wrong, legend or not!" (DJ Webstar's Twitter)

Upon debuting "D.O.A" on New York City radio station Hot 97 last week, Jay explained the motivation behind his record.

"I'm just saying, let's move it forward," Jay said in a phone interview. "The guys who did it, did it great. If you listen to T-Pain, like you know, he does great melodies. You listen to Kanye [West], if you listen to 'Say You Will' or 'Heartbreak,' great melodies. 'Lollipop' was a fantastic melody. Now everybody can't do it, let them guys do it, they got their lil' niche. Now lets move on... My intention was just to draw a line in the sand, 'this is what I do.'" (Miss Info)

Jome

Re: Jim Jones & DJ Webstar Respond To Jay-Z's "Death Of Autotune" Song
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »
How predictable.. Jones =  :tosser:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
I would smile if DJ Webstar died in an unicycle accident.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »
attention whore jim jones respodns to attention whore jay z

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 12:53:07 PM »
The "founder" T-Pain is even co-signing Jay with the track.  Yeezy and Jeezy too.  Who are they?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 01:28:37 PM »
The "founder" T-Pain is even co-signing Jay with the track.  Yeezy and Jeezy too.  Who are they?
Don't know about the interwebstar but Jim Jones is ballin some basketball.