Author Topic: 2011 NBA All Star Game to be at Stapes Center in Los Angeles  (Read 330 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2011 NBA All Star Game to be at Stapes Center in Los Angeles
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 08:14:25 AM »
I didn't know it was so uncommon for someone to have $600-$700 to spend on a ticket. I bet if you saved up your allowance from mommy and daddy you could go too.
it cost way more than that if you wanna get decent seats, moron...but of course, your ghetto ass probably wouldn't mind sitting in the nosebleed. LOL@this idiot tryna clown a Jew on a money tip. You ain't a pimp. :nawty:
Who the fuck are you? Ticketmaster? I never said I was sitting courtside. You're such a pathetic lop. It's so funny because you actually think you're going somewhere in life. Good luck on "saving up for a house" if you think $600 is a lot of money.

And for the record nosebleed seats are 300 jew

right, dumb bitch...find me seats at a Staples Center All-Star game for 300 bux and I'll pay for them. as for your excessive cockriding, I've probably been to more games than you in my life, and I'm willing to bet on that... and I sit lower level every time, not ghetto steez like you're used to...it's just that not many people are willing to throw down close to a grand for a basketball game. i know you ghetto pieces of shit like to save up for years to go to events like this, but that's not how us real money makers do it, young'n...step it up.

question...how do you know me so well? i have no fuckin idea who you are and wouldnt even remember if someone told me your religion. don't you find yourself talking shit kinda sad under those circumstances? i know i would. :laugh:

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
LMAO... Yeah I know you so well. Read your previous post you cunt, you call yourself a jew. You're stupider than I thought

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 09:26:29 PM »
LMAO... Yeah I know you so well. Read your previous post you cunt, you call yourself a jew. You're stupider than I thought

your first post on this board was about me, you dumb bitch. man up and hop off.