3 (21.4%)
AVERGE/NUTHIN SPECIAL
5 (35.7%)
KINDA WACK
1 (7.1%)
"SHIT U GIVIN ME A HEADACHE NIGGA!!!"
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: A DOPE Lil Sample for all yall...  (Read 378 times)

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
Re:A DOPE Lil Sample for all yall...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2002, 01:46:31 AM »
your beat aint nearly as horrible as your flo... ill give you that much... but i couldn't sit there and listen to it til the end cuz it was hurtin' my ears after awhile... ima have to give it a 0/10 on the overall rating cause i would never sit there and listen to it, as far as the beat though, ill give it like a 5/10 for as much as I heard of it... I'm not even gonna rate the rappin', cause that shit is like on the negative scale... pz!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2002, 06:39:45 PM »
your beat aint nearly as horrible as your flo... ill give you that much... but i couldn't sit there and listen to it til the end cuz it was hurtin' my ears after awhile... ima have to give it a 0/10 on the overall rating cause i would never sit there and listen to it, as far as the beat though, ill give it like a 5/10 for as much as I heard of it... I'm not even gonna rate the rappin', cause that shit is like on the negative scale... pz!

who the fuck are u?

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2002, 11:55:02 PM »
hmmm well your dlivery was pretty whack your lyrics weren't nothin special but they wer  alright your flow kinda lagged you need EMPHASIST! get into the beat feel that shit . and sotp tryin to make your voice sound different you can tell at times thats what your doin a delivery will soudn different automatically if your puttin emphasist into it and flowin with the ebat just take a timeout and lsiten to it nodd ya head vibe with that shit then spit ya shit.

i see you used the soundsforsamplers kit to make this beat.

the ebat was pretty coo i was feelin the piano but it needs to be turned up DESPERATELY  take out the luahg laugh so much it gets anoying the other thing was kinda cool tho.

all around the trck was ALRIGHT nothin to call dope YET

practice your flow and spit again and mix the beat better and then it will be better and to the level of callin it dope

pz

Ineffable
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2003, 10:40:04 AM »
BUMP. ;D