Author Topic: jay-z  (Read 308 times)

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: jay-z
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 07:44:05 PM »
With all due respect, this topic pretty much proves how little a lot of people on here know or care about real hip hop.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
yeah not a huge jay fan but damn he can rap for real that d.o.a. is dope and creative
and yeah he went at some muffuccaz and their comeback wasnt that good, at least compared to his cept for nas' ether

Cats that don't like Jay usually are

1. Groupies of some artist that Jay shitted on or has ignored (Game, Cam'Ron, Dipset)
2. Haters
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »
Jay is a legend, i can't wait for BP3! 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
I understand not liking someone just because you don't like them but that doesn't give you the pass to discredit their talent.  Like, I can only bump me so much Tupac and so much Biggie Smalls.  Basically, I rarely listen to Pac or Biggie but I don't go around hating on Pac or Biggie.  Same goes for Rakim and LL Cool J.  They're not in my regular rotation of music.  I have the majority of their material but I don't listen to often.  I respect them, got love for them, but I don't listen to them too much. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »
thats waz up and real talk
altho some of them and others are overrated

I understand not liking someone just because you don't like them but that doesn't give you the pass to discredit their talent.  Like, I can only bump me so much Tupac and so much Biggie Smalls.  Basically, I rarely listen to Pac or Biggie but I don't go around hating on Pac or Biggie.  Same goes for Rakim and LL Cool J.  They're not in my regular rotation of music.  I have the majority of their material but I don't listen to often.  I respect them, got love for them, but I don't listen to them too much. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.