Author Topic: JOb presents young Prince in wigger 4 lyfe  (Read 483 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: JOb presents young Prince in wigger 4 lyfe
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
God damn what the fuck is wrong with these kids  :grumpy:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
Let me tell you a story with my encounter of the biggest wigger ever
i was doing community service at Botonical Gardens (a big ass garden of all different flowers)
well this one guy who was in trouble for getting caught with a knife and thought he was the most hardcore gangster ever...
he told me this big story how he is from Longbeach and is a Hoover Crip and moved to corpus and went to prison blah fuckin blah
he said that he met game and he gots games number and game was from the same hood as him in cali lol
i thought ok dudes lieng cuz the game is from Compton
so he notices my ride and he shows me his ride and he has a white lowrider truck on rims and he was bumping the new Game at the time Doctors Advocate
i told him i love west coast rap which was the biggest mistake cus he talked forever about it throughout the whole time and thought i was his friend
so i gave him the Young Gotti Same Shit different day cd when he left lol

i found out how he lives with his mom and he said he has raped a girl and he raps and he wants to get signed to swisha house
he was also all locced up from head to feet, dickies, chucks the works with blonde hair, blue eyes and white as that lil fucker kid on the video and weighed about 130 pounds lol

i remember asking him what clubs he goes too and he said "my mom never gives me money to go to the clubs she only pays for my car"

dude was like 28

this was 2 years ago when i just turned 18

Moe

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »
Let me tell you a story with my encounter of the biggest wigger ever
i was doing community service at Botonical Gardens (a big ass garden of all different flowers)
well this one guy who was in trouble for getting caught with a knife and thought he was the most hardcore gangster ever...
he told me this big story how he is from Longbeach and is a Hoover Crip and moved to corpus and went to prison blah fuckin blah
he said that he met game and he gots games number and game was from the same hood as him in cali lol
i thought ok dudes lieng cuz the game is from Compton
so he notices my ride and he shows me his ride and he has a white lowrider truck on rims and he was bumping the new Game at the time Doctors Advocate
i told him i love west coast rap which was the biggest mistake cus he talked forever about it throughout the whole time and thought i was his friend
so i gave him the Young Gotti Same Shit different day cd when he left lol

i found out how he lives with his mom and he said he has raped a girl and he raps and he wants to get signed to swisha house
he was also all locced up from head to feet, dickies, chucks the works with blonde hair, blue eyes and white as that lil fucker kid on the video and weighed about 130 pounds lol

i remember asking him what clubs he goes too and he said "my mom never gives me money to go to the clubs she only pays for my car"

dude was like 28

this was 2 years ago when i just turned 18
lol.

OchoCinco

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 10:44:45 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Zn_SlzoACQ&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1Zn_SlzoACQ&amp;feature=related</a>   LOL

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 10:49:26 AM »
Is Riff Raff smoking crack?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 05:28:02 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Moe