Author Topic: explain to me...  (Read 521 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: explain to me...
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »
It wasn't goaltending, lol. Loosers.

Unless your going off of the rulebook...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:57 PM »
Officiating in the NBA is so poor it's a scandal, but that wasn't goaltending.
Actually the Howard one was. And he did another goaltending (dunk) late in the 4th quarter of Game-3..

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 10:25:27 PM »
but that wasn't goaltending.

what is wrong with you?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 11:53:56 PM »
The rule says it's goaltending only if there was a real chance of the ball to finish in the basket (and there was), but the vibration of the rim touched by the player altered those chances (and that's not the case). Plain and simple.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 03:45:01 AM »
Phil Jackson just loves stirring the pot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »
LOL...does anyone doubt that Daygo would be saying exactly what Antonio is saying right now had the play been against the Spurs? and then the boy has the nerve to try and clown other people for being homers. :grumpy:

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »
LOL...does anyone doubt that Daygo would be saying exactly what Antonio is saying right now had the play been against the Spurs? and then the boy has the nerve to try and clown other people for being homers. :grumpy:

nice try cheerleader.  Im callin the shit strait down the middle. You just keep trying your hardest to make others seem as fuckin retarded as you, good luck with that. Like I said, according to the rule book...its a goaltend. But I dont think it effected the outcome of the game. And have no problem with them not calling it.  They never call shit like that in the final seconds unless it really changes the outcome of the game. But its funny how you have no complaints about the refs call....when youve been bitching like little girl all playoffs about the reffing lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 07:47:55 AM »

nice try cheerleader.  Im callin the shit strait down the middle. You just keep trying your hardest to make others seem as fuckin retarded as you, good luck with that. Like I said, according to the rule book...its a goaltend. But I dont think it effected the outcome of the game. And have no problem with them not calling it.  They never call shit like that in the final seconds unless it really changes the outcome of the game. But its funny how you have no complaints about the refs call....when youve been bitching like little girl all playoffs about the reffing lol

STFU nutrider