Author Topic: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?  (Read 1274 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Who is the fakest gangsta on the westcoast?
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:48 AM »
snoop- aint fake , he was with twinz warren etc...... when he was young
Dre- FAKEST GANGSTA IN HIPHOP - I heard dat he grew up in a rich family compare to other fams in 80s

Him chillin with the twins and warren dont mean shit. Not to mention, check his name. Ask any Blood nigga out there, "Snoop" is a Blood name.

Naw, I know and met some crip niggas named Snoop.

real shit?  Never seen that shit.  Ive had some Blood homies named Snoop in the past. We used to think that shit was always funny how his name was Snoop....and on top of it, Snoop Dogg.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009, 12:05:28 PM »
Dre- FAKEST GANGSTA IN HIPHOP - I heard dat he grew up in a rich family compare to other fams in 80s

Him chillin with the twins and warren dont mean shit. Not to mention, check his name. Ask any Blood nigga out there, "Snoop" is a Blood name.

Naw, I know and met some crip niggas named Snoop.

real shit?  Never seen that shit.  Ive had some Blood homies named Snoop in the past. We used to think that shit was always funny how his name was Snoop....and on top of it, Snoop Dogg.

Yea the dogg shit threw me off too but these two dudes from my neighborhood's name is Big C-dogg and Lil-C Dogg but they're the only crips I know that uses that name...maybe it's a Long Beach and Carson thing
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
They are all fake..

V2DHeart

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

Yep, Snoop actually banged blood in the start of his musical career. I've heard it myself in 2 unreleased Snoop tracks in his first instance on Death Row. Then later he's crip? He represented in a way that whilst on Death Row he was (along with Suge/2Pac) gave back into the community, and they all had plans to further their charitable nature into day care centres, restruants, little league teams, and had plans for it all. 2Pacs' death, and Suges sentance caused a lot of these people - Snoop, Daz etc. to go on and exploit the image while giving less back. In Snoop's defence though, all of his albums always contained a new singer, rapper, producer or whoever - he always gave oppertunities in his records for younger people who were hungry and of courser - talented.

Hood/street cred is "nothing" in comparison to kindness and sincerity and that's more real to me than who can go out and use a gun
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 03:14:27 PM »
I gotta throw Scipio/X.O in the fake gangsta pile for getting his ass whooped in by Bishop and for gang banging in Altadena. Which is like one of the best places to live in California.

Take the altadena crip shit to Compton/Watts/Long Beach.

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »
the game, dr dre, wc, ice cube, mc ren. you remember the og loc character from grand theft auto san andreas? thats the game haha

2euce 7even

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2009, 04:44:44 AM »
2Pac.

Actually, a lot of dudes had respect for 2Pac. He may not have banged or anything, but dude had respect from real gang bangers and people out in the street.

yep.he was just real.maybe he wasnt a gangsta but he was no punk either.plus he was gettn respect from both sides, east and west, bloods and crips.

i gotta go with alizé n snitch dogg.  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »
Eazy E is without a doubt the fakest nigga in history of rap...he was scared as fucc of suge and almost everybody. but Snoop is also very fake.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2009, 08:32:11 AM »
the game, dr dre, wc, ice cube, mc ren. you remember the og loc character from grand theft auto san andreas? thats the game haha

nah game played bdup. anyone in the rap game is fake like professional wrestling. only the naive actually thinks these guys are "real". just enjoy for its entertainment value cuz that's all it is...entertainment.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2009, 08:38:18 AM »
German rap fans who head out that way to 'live the life' of their idols.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »
Eazy-E a fake Gangsta? you trippin Eazy was tha realist and him being scared of every one like who? and him being spooked of Suge was/is false he held his own he was the first one to diss Suge on wax also he was plottin to smoke him

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 12:06:55 PM »
Eazy E is without a doubt the fakest nigga in history of rap...he was scared as fucc of suge and almost everybody. but Snoop is also very fake.

Are you High??? Him selling drugs, is how he was able to start up Ruthless Records. Even after Dre, escaped to Death Row (Because Eazy was taking a huge share, later he found out Jerry was taking from him) He still got money off all of Dr. Dre's records. THat's why he said "Dre day only ment eazy's Pay Day" because he made money off Sells from The Chronic (the contract was for 6 years). Suge lost on that, like Eazy said so himself "Let the nigga diss me all he wants, I'm making the money, I've already won."

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »

Are you High??? Him selling drugs, is how he was able to start up Ruthless Records. Even after Dre, escaped to Death Row (Because Eazy was taking a huge share, later he found out Jerry was taking from him) He still got money off all of Dr. Dre's records. THat's why he said "Dre day only ment eazy's Pay Day" because he made money off Sells from The Chronic (the contract was for 6 years). Suge lost on that, like Eazy said so himself "Let the nigga diss me all he wants, I'm making the money, I've already won."

hahahahh you gotta be a stupid ass bitch...you think he gangsta cuz he got paid for some records that wasnt released on his label??? and this nigga never sold drugs. never in his life.he never gangbanged and ask anybody from kelly park..this nigga a bitch..a clown. nobody from his ol neighborhood has respect for him. however i do think eazy made the best music. im a big fan of shit like nutz on ya chin, creep n crawl and neigbohood sniper.

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »
c-blue is from iceland. no joke

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2009, 02:54:55 PM »
I gotta throw Scipio/X.O in the fake gangsta pile for getting his ass whooped in by Bishop and for gang banging in Altadena. Which is like one of the best places to live in California.

Take the altadena crip shit to Compton/Watts/Long Beach.

Wow lol. I guess that's like being a 16 year old bully to the durst graders, uh?