Author Topic: JERRY WEST > KOBE  (Read 379 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: JERRY WEST > KOBE
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
lol so you got to watch selective games from NBA Network or ESPN Classic

you are NOT a "first hand" source NIK

first hand means you were there to see it

none of us were lol...nobody to ever register for dubcc saw the nigga play live
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »
lol so you got to watch selective games from NBA Network or ESPN Classic

you are NOT a "first hand" source NIK

first hand means you were there to see it

none of us were lol...nobody to ever register for dubcc saw the nigga play live

who says I was a first hand source? LMAO...aren't you the same dude who always talks about how great Bill Russell was? Yea, so STFU.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »
YOU SAID "LET ME TELL YOU FIRST HAND" LOL

first hand NOTHING

and I watched Russell as much as you did - never lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 01:09:10 AM »
YOU SAID "LET ME TELL YOU FIRST HAND" LOL

first hand NOTHING

and I watched Russell as much as you did - never lol

first hand can be taken in many ways...some people will say none of you know shit first hand, since you're not at the games live to watch 'em...by my definition, watching film of a player gives you first hand perspective of how his game was. dunno why you choose to really get into stupid shit like this...it's meaningless if you really look at it. LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2009, 08:40:14 AM »
well nigga ima smack you with my back hand :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 04:31:40 PM »

dont shatter your wrist

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »

dont shatter your wrist
you got a glass jaw??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

dont shatter your wrist
you got a glass jaw??

yea...bulletproof glass, son. now try smackin it. 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 05:38:55 PM »
i had a bulletproof glass body part...but it's "down there" if ya know what i mean

the ladies love it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
times are different so i guess the comparison would be a difficult one like some say what jerry would have been doin back then to what kobe is doin now is great and noone was expectin it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »
times are different so i guess the comparison would be a difficult one like some say what jerry would have been doin back then to what kobe is doin now is great and noone was expectin it

Jerry  never had Shaq to play beside him

and a mid-30's Wilt does not compare to a mid 20 somethnig Shaq

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
i had a bulletproof glass body part...but it's "down there" if ya know what i mean

the ladies love it

thats pretty fucked up, man...i dunno if id go around braggin about havin a dildo for a dick. LOL