Author Topic: Lol some ppl are so stupid amazes me...  (Read 108 times)

OchoCinco

Lol some ppl are so stupid amazes me...
« on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »
SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- An autographed Michael Jordan jersey has been stolen from the home of San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker.

The Bexar County sheriff's office says Parker's manager reported the jersey missing last month. It had been taken from a gym under construction at Parker's home.

Detectives found a listing for the jersey on Craigslist that was posted by Christopher James Carolan. The 22-year-old San Antonio man worked for the security company hired to protect the home.

Carolan had an outstanding warrant for burglary in a separate case. He was arrested and charged with burglary in the previous case and remained jailed Thursday. A theft warrant also was issued in the Parker case.

lol at stealing it then throwing it on Craigslist in the same city, some ppl amaze me.

Kool Beenz

Re: Lol some ppl are so stupid amazes me...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »
my friend would get all zanny'd out and steal golf clubs, ipods, fishing rods and tools ect ect from his neighbors garages and put it up on craigslist and sale it. until the person he stole from saw his go cart on craigs list and reported it stolen and my homie got caught lol

pretty fuckin stupid

how the fuck are you gonna steal a go cart LMAO

now he is on hardcore probation and has a curfew and gets tested for drugs

what a dumbass

OchoCinco

Re: Lol some ppl are so stupid amazes me...
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »
my friend would get all zanny'd out and steal golf clubs, ipods, fishing rods ect ect from his neighbors garages and put it up on craigslist and sale it until the person saw him go cart on craigs list and reported it stole n and my homie got caught lol

pretty fuckin stupid

how the fuck are you gonna steal a go cart LMAO

now he is on hardcore probation and has a curfew and gets tested for drugs

what a dumbass

ye haha couple buddies of mine stole a golf cart this one night, ended up gettin caught like 30 minutes tho.