Author Topic: 4ever Damu West Koast Remix  (Read 261 times)

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
4ever Damu West Koast Remix
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:01:03 PM »
Mally Mall (Sacramento) Sonny Bo (San Diego) June Dawg (LA) Clinton Wayne (Barstow) K Glock (South Central) and Snapp (Pomona)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 4ever Damu West Koast Remix
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »
i know clinton wayne is from barstow but what set is he from?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 05:59:28 AM »

Honestly, I never ask homies what set they from.  Some give me the history of they set or of themselves.  When I met clinton Wayne, it was at Redrum's pad working on a song with Damu the Inglewood Postaboy and Bandana tha Ragg. 

He told me how he got involved with it, but I never exactly asked him what set.  I'm a get a real good interview with him when I see him next.  He wanted to get more indept since people hate on him bekuz of his location or what ever.

Homey spits and that Desert Eagle Album is gonna be FIRE.  And expect for more collaborations like this:

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 07:22:28 AM »
whats up bdogg?

Shango

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »
track is cool

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 02:59:01 PM »
what up psycho?

Just tryna do my part to bring the WC to light.  Im just tryna do it on the underground level and From Seattle to Portland, to Sacramento, to LA, to San Diego, to AZ and Las Vegas. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »
thats waz up, i feel what you sayin
nah i was jus wonderin i had heard bout clinton but didnt know bout the blood affiliation

Honestly, I never ask homies what set they from.  Some give me the history of they set or of themselves.  When I met clinton Wayne, it was at Redrum's pad working on a song with Damu the Inglewood Postaboy and Bandana tha Ragg. 

He told me how he got involved with it, but I never exactly asked him what set.  I'm a get a real good interview with him when I see him next.  He wanted to get more indept since people hate on him bekuz of his location or what ever.

Homey spits and that Desert Eagle Album is gonna be FIRE.  And expect for more collaborations like this:

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.