Author Topic: ONE MONTH LATER: Say Hi To The Bad Guy leak thoughts  (Read 1118 times)

EFFeX

Re: ONE MONTH LATER: Say Hi To The Bad Guy leak thoughts
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 09:23:22 PM »
acgrundy, some of these tracks we know 100% were for the album and some we know 100% wasn't.

First off, no you don't know for 100%.  Unless you were the person making the final call then you do not know.  Going by your speculation that would be like hearing a leak of The Chronic and saying Stranded on Deathrow wasn't supposed to be on the album because Dre wasn't rapping on it.

Second off, I don't care whether the tracks were meant for the album or not.  I'm judging the material that I heard.  I'm not judging material that crooked I may or may not have recorded and I haven't heard.

Its not that hard to comprehend guys...unless of course some of you feel like I am talking negative about  your love interest.

Considering "Dollaz In My Hand" was a track for UNTOUCHABLE and "Take The Title" was a promotional track for Mike Tyson.

Yes, I can be 100% sure these tracks and several others weren't meant for the album. These aren't assumptions homie.

It's funny, because a year or two later - Tha Row started promoting Lenox Lewis. LOL.

That was Suge showing his bi-polar side, he's been known to flip flop.

Suge Presents Lennox Lewis After Party
Death Row RecordsJoin us tonight (June 21) for the official Lennox Lewis after party presented by Suge Knight and Death Row. Its all going down at the Hard Rock Cafe Beverly Center at 9:00PM.

Posted on Saturday, July 12 @ 23:32:23 EDT by am7

LOL, I think I remember hearing about this back then too.

Mietek23

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2009, 05:46:32 AM »
Well, one moth later I still bump the 'compilation' - my favourite joints are:

I'm So Crooked
Boss Me Up
So Damn Hood OG Solo
Me & My Dogg
Take The Tittle

Overall I like this cd but it can't be considered as a Crooked I album by anyone cause it def isin't - end of story.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2009, 06:51:29 AM »

Overall I like this cd but it can't be considered as a Crooked I album by anyone cause it def isin't - end of story.

unless your gayass is named AssClown Gundry
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »
it was overhyped but does anyone know what the cover of suge is
it says something like
 big simon presents 4 yall hoes the diss tape?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.