Author Topic: Scarface Presents: Willie Hen (From Scarface's "The Product" Group) Interview  (Read 228 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1652/54/

Raptalk.Net hooked up with the bay representer Willie Hen for an exclusive interview. Best known for being 1/3rd of the Scarface spearheaded The Product group, Willie Hen, Scarface and Young Malice released the critically acclaimed "One Hunid" album in 2006.

We begin by talking about how the chemistry levels were when Hen first met Face, being as he is a west coast resident and Face/Malice are down south locals.

Hen also has a full album ready to go produced by Rap-A-Lot legend Tone Capone ready to go, and is dropping this summer. With guest appearances from Scarface, Devin the Dude, The Outlawz and more, it's sure to be another Willie Hen classic.

We then talk about the infamous "One Hunid" album and get Hen's thoughts on it as he looks back on it; of course, we needed a status update on a second Product group album as well.

Hen talks about the retirement of Scarface and how that effects The Product. Can uncle Face stay retired? Hen has some interesting words when posed with that question.

Enjoy...

Read Full Interview: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1652/54/
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Great interview, Product GOTS to come with another album, can't wait for Will's solo.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can't go wrong with Tone Capone doing ya whole album.

Lunatic

^Well you read Hen's words, The Product did a few extra joints when working on "Emeritus" with Face for this album, so I bet Face is on all of them.

Lunatic

^Well you read Hen's words, The Product did a few extra joints when working on "Emeritus" with Face for this album, so I bet Face is on all of them.

I want him on every track... not that hen and malice can't hold their own,but you know.

Well he was on all but 2 on the last album? I can see that happening again (him heavily featured). Remember they got a few tracks done with him for sure, plus as Hen said, they haven't gone on that work binge yet. When they do, maybe Face will be there!

Lunatic

Im'a try to call Hen today and premiere a track from the album for y'all..

Lunatic

Just spoke with Hen. He is in New York mixing and mastering the album. The single he wants to drop should be a ready in a week's time, and I will be premiering it.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn big ups Luna. And Face said nothing about retiring from group albums.  ;)

Lunatic

^yup, no doubt about that. The Product is the truth and I really hope they have a long career with a big discography. We need the follow up album asap.