Author Topic: Real Madrid Could Lose €30m If They Don’t Sign Cristiano Ronaldo  (Read 315 times)

Elano

Los Blancos’ shambolic old regime could still come back and haunt the club economically…

Real Madrid may have recently ushered in a new era with a new administration, but the old Ramon Calderon regime is still leaving a sour taste at the ‘White House’.

The now-infamous pre-agreement contract with Manchester Untied to purchase Cristiano Ronaldo this summer, which has irked Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson, has now become a thorn in Madrid’s side as they look to wriggle their way out of the bond.

La Voz de Galicia believes that part of the stipulation in the deal includes a €30 million penalty that los Blancos must pay directly to the Portuguese winger should they decline to sign him and break the contract.

Madrid’s current supremo Florentino Perez and his director-general Jorge Valdano have both previously claimed that they do not know anything about a pre-contract agreement with Ronaldo, but the club’s vice-president, Fernando Fernandez Tapias, has disclosed the sensitive information during an interview with radio station Cadena COPE.

Should Ronaldo’s transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu go ahead, it would cost the club an eventual total of at least €120m, including the €85m the transfer fee, €8m in commission to the agent and €12m net per year as part of the player’s wages.

Madrid’s legal services have reportedly been busy trying to annul any clauses in the pact that may harm the club.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Real Madrid Could Lose €30m If They Don’t Sign Cristiano Ronaldo
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 06:23:38 AM »
What a load of bollocks.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:31:08 AM »
What a load of bollocks.

here we are again.
every news about man utd and their players is always bollocks.  ::)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 10:53:09 AM »
Lets look at this logically, if this contract did exist which is highly unlikely why would Real put in a clause that would penalise themselves.

Especially as they know that the chances of getting Ronaldo is slim.

If this contract does exist then Real should receive a punishment for tapping up a player

There has been hundreds of storys like this in the last year, all saying Ronaldo has signed/is isgning/has an agreement yet he is still at united.

Fergie wont sell, remember what he said a few months back "wouldn't sell a virus" to "that mob."

Most of these storys are lazy journalism to sell papers or placed by madrid to disrupt the player and swing his mind. Like i have said before its not up to Ronaldo though and his wishes dont mean shit as long as he is under contract.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »
Lets look at this logically, if this contract did exist which is highly unlikely why would Real put in a clause that would penalise themselves.

Especially as they know that the chances of getting Ronaldo is slim.

If this contract does exist then Real should receive a punishment for tapping up a player

There has been hundreds of storys like this in the last year, all saying Ronaldo has signed/is isgning/has an agreement yet he is still at united.

Fergie wont sell, remember what he said a few months back "wouldn't sell a virus" to "that mob."

Most of these storys are lazy journalism to sell papers or placed by madrid to disrupt the player and swing his mind. Like i have said before its not up to Ronaldo though and his wishes dont mean shit as long as he is under contract.

Umm....Fergie wont sell ? If not this year,I'm "sure" that ronaldo will play for Real Madrid next season (2010/11)....calderon was an asshole,Perez knows how to handle the business

Elano

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 05:12:35 AM »
What a load of bollocks.

LMAO

Hey kuruption,where you at ?  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »
What a load of bollocks.

LMAO

was on suicide watch  ;) just messing.

The story could still be bollocks but we will never now as he will be joining them.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 02:38:19 PM »
What a load of bollocks.

LMAO

was on suicide watch  ;) just messing.

The story could still be bollocks but we will never now as he will be joining them.

Lol